Sunday 20 April 2008

Zzzzz



No swimming for me as I still have a bad cold. I didn't mind as Mummy and I still had lots of fun.

Friday afternoon was Twinkling Stars. Sophie and Sharon couldn't make it as Sophie wasn't well but the rest of the gang were there. Faith even had her Nanny and Granddad with her.

Saturday morning was Daddy's turn to get up with me. I don't think I slept very well though because by the time breakfast was served, I was ready to go back to bed.



In the afternoon Mummy was bored so we went up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house.

While Mummy had a cuppa tea and a couple of biscuits, I got to use the walker which was excellent fun. I have sort of worked out how to move. I can go forward by pushing with both of my feet at the same time.



We arrived home and went straight upstairs for my bath.

Sunday was a very relaxing day. I spent my time playing and chilling out with Daddy, who was very tired because he stayed up to watch the boxing last night.



Not much really happened this weekend, I hope we do something exciting as a family next week.



I start my sing and sign class tomorrow morning, that's if Mummy can get me out of bed. I have been going back to bed at about 9:15am and not waking up until about 11:15am. I then have another hour in the afternoon. I think Mummy wishes I would just wake up at 8:30am rather that 6:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails