Monday 14 April 2008

Double Dunkin

Sorry for the delay in doing the blog but Mummy has been spending her evenings watching her television programs. She has lots of things that she likes to watch; all 3 CSI's, ER, So you think you can dance, America's next top model, Criminal minds, Scrubs, Army Wives and a couple of others. This means that there is less time to type up my diary.

Anyway, the last week has just flown by! It is half term so there was no Jolly Babies or Twinkling Stars. Boo.

I was weighed this week and I am now 22lb 5oz. That is huge for my age and Mummy is now worrying that she feeds me too much.

Mummy afternoon this week was held at Naomi and Iestyn's house. Sarah and Toby were there this week and it was really nice to see them. Mummy grabbed the opportunity to do some group photos of all of us as well as a few others.





















On Thursday Mummy was bored so we went up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house. We didn't stay longer than 30 minutes as Mummy had forgotten my food and we had to go home again.

Swimming was really good this week. I was dunked twice! Mummy did the usual dunking when we first got into the pool and then Nanny, later on, fell over and dropped me in the pool. I was having loads of fun bobbing along on the bottom of the pool but poor Nanny hurt her knee and was very upset about dropping me. Don't worry Nanny I was okay.

Nanny, Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron came over for a cuppa and some bits to eat which was really good as I got to sit with Nanny and my cousins and read some books. I love doing that.











In the afternoon we went around to see Sally and Anna. It was just the 4 of us which was nice for a change. I got to play with loads of toys and Anna was in a really good mood and gave us loads of smiles, which of course made Mummy very happy. We stayed quite a while. Mummy was reminiscing about the pregnancy and early days of motherhood and she looked at loads of photos of Anna.

On Saturday Mummy and Daddy took me to the park and put me on a swing for the first time ever. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back again.







Mummy had a lie in on Sunday and then once we were all up we went to Leighton, Jaidan, and Sabriel's house for lunch.

While Mummy and Daddy were eating, I had a sleep in Sabriel's bed. It was really soft and spongy, not like mine which is quite hard. I couldn't go to sleep to start with but Leighton closed the black-out curtains and I was asleep in 5 minutes.

We went to the park again after lunch and I went on a swing again. I had loads of fun and Mummy was able to push me slightly higher this time.









Nanny and Granddad Rennolds came over for tea! It was so strange to see them in my house that late in the day. Nanny watched me eat my dinner and Granddad played with my stacking cubes with me. Then Nanny sat and read to me until it was time for my bath. Then Nanny and Granddad came to watch and play with me in the bath. I had so much fun, I hope they do it again soon.



After I went to bed, I could hear them all downstairs having fun playing cards and chatting. I didn't really sleep very well and I woke Mummy up at 3:20am with a full nappy. I was changed and Mummy tried to put me back to bed but I just wasn't happy with that. I was then put in Mummy and Daddy's bed but I wasn't happy with that either. I shuffled around for an hour so and then snoozed for about an hour before waking up ready to start the day.

The only thing with waking up so early is that by the time I have had my breakfast, I was ready for bed again but we had to go to yoga.

We left really early so that I could sleep in the car but I was still grumpy at yoga and had to be held by someone most of the time.

Mummy is hoping that I don't start to wake up in the night again. I have an annoying cough at the moment so that might be the reason. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails