Wednesday 16 April 2008

Footsie

Well, I didn't sleep that badly. Mummy had to keep coming in to check on me and to move me back up the cot but I went straight back to sleep.

We had Jolly Babies again which was really nice. I had really missed it and everyone looked so different. It's amazing what a difference 2 weeks can make.

For lunch Mummy let me have my very own bowl! It was stuck down though so I was unable to throw it around. I felt like such a grown up.





We went straight to Charlotte and Faith's house after so that Mummy could have lunch there. I got to play with Faith's toys which was great.



While the Mummies ate there food I was put in a walker. I'm not that sure on how to use one yet but I had a good go. It was easier to move on the wooden floor compared to the carpet at Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house.



For my afternoon nap I was put in Faith's bed. It was really comfy but I wasn't too sure about the pink sleeping bag. I don't think it suited my complexion. For some reason I didn't sleep long and Mummy came to get me 30 minutes later.

Then the rest of the gang arrived for Mummy afternoon. I can't believe it is that time again. Anna and I sat quite close together and we were caught playing footsie.







Mummy took her usual amount of photos.







I think Mummy had a really good time. She had lots of cuddles with everyone. She even got to read to Iestyn and Sophie, at the same time.





We left just after 4 and went straight home to relax. I had some time in my door bouncer but I have a bad cold again at the moment so didn't stay in it for long.

Mummy struggled to get me to eat my dinner and bath time was okay until the plug was taken out and then I was just upset until I was fed and put to bed. I was shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails