Wednesday 19 March 2008

What? No Food!

We had a nice relaxing start to Tuesday morning, just having breakfast and watching the birds out of the window.

Jolly Babies was really good this week as we did loads of new songs and dances.

We went home for lunch and then both Mummy and I had a sleep. Mummy hasn't slept during the day since I was a newborn so when she suddenly woke up an hour later, she didn't feel too well. We were also late for the Mummy afternoon around Sharon and Sophie's so it was a bit of mad rush.

We finally made it and I joined everyone on the floor, playing with all the different toys.









Mummy thought it would be funny to tie my hair up. I think I look very stupid.





We left at about 4:30pm and went home for some dinner.

During the night I always wake up for a feed. It could be 1am or 3am and Mummy usually feeds me and puts me straight back to bed. But Tuesday night was different. Mummy just sat there, holding my hand or tickling my face. What was she doing? Couldn't she tell I was in need of sustenance?

Anyway after about 2 hours of on and off crying, I decided to go back to sleep. I was not happy about the situation though.

Wednesday morning, Mummy was acting like nothing had happened. I couldn't believe it. We had breakfast as normal and then we zoomed off up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house.

Mummy sat and had her hair trimmed and I had cuddles with everyone.

I was then put down for a nap on Nanny's bed and I stayed there for over an hour.

When I woke up we went for a walk to the local shops to get some cash and Nanny wanted to buy some flowers. Nanny bought a plant instead and we managed to get it home safely, only for it to fall off the bonnet of the car. Nanny put it on the bonnet just for a minute so that she could put Kamron's buggy away. The wind then blew it all over the driveway. Nanny wasn't very pleased.

We stayed for lunch and then went home so that I could go to bed for a bit and Mummy did some washing.

In the afternoon we went to Sainsburys and Boots and bought a few things for me. Mummy bought some plums so I should soon be having that.

For dinner I was given lots of finger food. I think I am getting much better at it but I do like to make a nice big mess.



I had a nice roll around on the floor in the afternoon but when Mummy came to check on me, she found out that I had been rolling around in some sick, nice! I didn't mind, I thought it was funny.







Daddy came home and bathed me and then it was bedtime again. I hope Mummy doesn't try any new tricks. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails