Friday 28 March 2008

Nothing New

Wednesday morning we met up with the Mummies from the yoga group and had a walk in the rain which I think was more fun for me.

We stopped for a cup of tea at a cafe and then had a quick visit with Jaidan, Leighton and Sabriel. Jaidan is having her 20 week scan on Tuesday and hopefully we can find out what sex the baby is. Mummy is sure it's a girl. I hope she is wrong as I would like more boys to play with.

We arrived home late for my lunch and I was starving. I had loads to eat and Mummy could hardly pick me up from my high chair.

When we arrived home, Nanny and Kamron were sat outside waiting for us. Kamron played with my toys and Nanny had a nice chat with Mummy. They didn't stay long.

The rest of the day was just spent doing the usual things of books, door bouncing, singing, clapping and playing on my mat.

On Thursday, I'm not sure what was wrong with Mummy but she just couldn't stop cleaning. She was pulling all the furniture around and sorting things out.

For lunch Mummy filled my tray with finger food. I was so excited that I tried to shove it in my mouth, all at the same time. Mummy thought it was hilarious.



After my afternoon nap we went for a walk to the shops. We only got a few things and didn't see anyone we knew.

On the way home we stopped in the doctors to see if we could get some eye drops for me. My eyes have been a bit pink and swollen recently and Mummy has been bathing them but they just haven't got better. They said a doctor would call and let us know.

We got home and Mummy put the shopping away when we got a call from the doctor saying that the prescription would be at the desk in 5 minutes. So it was back in the buggy and back down to the doctors and then shops.

We arrived home just after 5:30pm and I was starving! Daddy arrived home from work and he fed me my dinner while Mummy cooked fajitas for their dinner.

Usual bath and bed routine.

I woke up on Friday morning at about 7:30am and Mummy came to get me 10 minutes later. I had slept for just over 12 hours again. Mummy was so pleased.

I had a huge milk feed and then went downstairs for my breakfast which I scoffed. It was then time to go back to bed. How cool is that!

We didn't go swimming today because we are going to Chloe's swimming birthday party tomorrow.

Instead Mummy spent her time sorting out loads of food for me. She did squash, carrot, parsnip, pear, apple, plum, peach and cheesy tomato pasta.

We had Twinkling Stars in the afternoon which is always good fun. Iestyn and Sophie are both crawling really well and Faith just loves to walk everywhere - hands held of course.

I stood around and had a chat with the girls but we were soon on our way home again.

Daddy fed me my dinner while Mummy finished off sorting out my food.

Daddy then gave me my bath and Mummy helped to finish off. I was really tired by the time I had my last feed. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails