Wednesday 12 March 2008

Puppy Love

Monday morning we were up nice and early and didn't have to rush to get to yoga. The traffic was okay too so we made it there slightly early for a change.

The room was full this week as nearly everyone had turned up. Rachael and Euan were there and so was Ceri and Oliver, Elin and Elsa, Saskia and Aiden, Sarah and Thomas. Linda and Magnus were missing as they have to walk and the weather was so just too bad.

I was a really good boy and sat with others playing for ages and ages. This then allowed Mummy to have a good work-out.

When they had finished, I had a quick feed and fell asleep for 20 minutes or so while Mummy had tea, biscuits and a chat.

We went straight home for lunch and then we had fun playing with my stacking cups.





I wasn't feeling 100% so we didn't do very much for the rest of the day.

Daddy came home from work and gave me my dinner and then he sat down with Mummy to have a meal that she had prepared.



At my last feed of the day, Mummy shouted at me at one point and then looked rather upset. I heard her telling Daddy that I had hurt her. I just have too many teeth now and I know I shouldn't use Mummy as a teether but my gums are really sore at the moment. I will try harder not to do it.

Tuesday morning is Jolly Babies. We had a nice leisurely start and I had a quick nap before we got in the car. We arrived on time and sat next to Naomi and Iestyn.

We had a really good time and I loved the clapping songs of course. Iestyn managed to do his caterpillar move across to the middle of the circle so that he could use the big boys drum. I can't wait until I can go with him.

We went home for lunch and then I had a long snooze before we went to Charlotte and Faith's house for Mummy afternoon.



We had a lovely time and it is always good to see everyone. Mummy had lots of questions for the other Mummies, and one of the questions I didn't really like - she wanted to know how to stop breastfeeding!

Mummy shoved half a ton of chocolate biscuits in her tummy before we went home so that I could have some grub. I did really well with my food today and Mummy was really happy about it.

Then, for my last feed, I had a bottle! What have I done! I still drank it all quite happily though.

Tuesday night I slept from 7 - 3am and then woke up at 7am. Mummy came to get me at 7:15am and I had milk at 7:30am.

Mummy emptied the dishwasher only to find her special mug that I painted in there. Silly Daddy hadn't realised and now the paint is flaking off. Daddy was really sorry and said that we will do it again. It will still be just as special, just different.

Daddy left for work and Mummy and I finished our breakfast and played on my mat for a while. We then got dressed and went up to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds.

I had lots of cuddles with everyone, played with Kamron, bounced in my door bouncer and had my lamb lunch, all before we went out shopping.

Mummy bought me some joggers, jeans, 2 pairs of shoes, some play boats for in the bath, some bubble bath and long sleeved vests. She also bought herself 2 tops and wanted to get some trousers but didn't have time to try it all on. I have a funny feeling we will be going back there soon.

Next stop was Morrisons for some bits and pieces. We first stopped in the cafe for a drink and a snack and then we grabbed a few things and went over to Auntie Katies house.

Auntie Katie has a new puppy. He is so cute but I have never met a dog before so was a bit nervous.



We stopped at Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' for another cup of tea and then rushed home to put dinner on. I slept while Mummy ran around like a mad thing getting everything put away, tidy, cleaning and putting the dinner on. She then woke me up, which I wasn't too pleased about, and proceeded to feed me. Daddy came home just as I was finishing and I then played on my mat until it was bath time.

Daddy bathed me on my own as Mummy was busy downstairs doing something. I soon found out what it was when I was given a bottle for my feed. How rubbish is that. I hope this isn't a permanent thing.

Mummy put me to bed and then rushed off to her line dancing. She came home and did more work, all of this blog, washing dishes and a shower before going to sleep. I don't know how she does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails