Monday 3 March 2008

No Yoga

I was up again during the night and this time I wouldn't settle back in my own bed so Mummy and Daddy kindly put up with me taking up the middle of their bed.

I didn't sleep very well and neither did Mummy. She was really worried about me but did a good job trying to keep me cool.

We were up by 8am and I tried to have some cereal but I wasn't that keen and Mummy phoned the doctors and got an appointment for 10:50am. This meant that we couldn't go to yoga.

We just chilled out until it was time to go. We arrived 5 minutes early but we weren't seen until 30 minutes after our appointment time.

As we walked into the office I was feeling okay. I gave the doctor a nice big smile and he probably wondered what all the fuss was about. It's a shame he couldn't have seen me at 4am in the morning.

He checked my chest and breathing which I didn't like and then Mummy pinned me down so that he could check my ears. He had a quick look in my throat and felt my glands and said that it could be a virus. We were told to wait another 48 hours and if I wasn't better by then, we were to come back. I think Mummy felt a bit silly about taking me now.

We went straight home and I had a snooze.

For lunch Mummy tried to give me some yoghurt and carrot, sweet potato and swede. I didn't want either.

Nanny Rennolds then surprised us with a visit which was really nice. She played with me on my mat and had a couple of coffees before leaving us to go and make dinner for Granddad.

I had another feed and went to bed. Sleeping is all you feel like doing when your not very well. The only thing is, is that I can't seem to sleep at night, just during the day. Think that makes Mummy a bit mad.

When Daddy got home from work, he came up to get me from my bed. I felt a bit better and had a nice time playing with him.

Daddy fed me my dinner tonight. I wasn't that impressed by it but I still had some.



I then had a bath, more food and went to bed with my dose of Calpol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails