Thursday 20 March 2008

All Night Long

Well, Mummy didn't have to play any tricks on me, because I beat her to it. I didn't call for her once all night. Ha, I think I won that game.

We were up at 6:15am, so quite an early start but I had been asleep since 7pm. I think that is pretty good going.

I had Weetabix with blueberries and a Petit Filous for breakfast and then I played with my toys and read books with Mummy until it was time for my nap.

Mummy decided that 2 hours was enough and came to wake me up.

We then went up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house to have my lunch, which was yummy by the way, and then we went to see a warehouse that Granddad is renting.

We had a look around and then we went to McDonalds for some grub. I had already had mine so I just went to sleep and when I woke up, they had nearly finished.

We went straight to see Nanny and Granddad George but we didn't realise Nanny was at work so I had quick cuddles with Granddad before heading around the corner to the shop where she works.



Quick cuddles again but this time with Nanny and then we were off home as I was due to have some milk.

After my feed, Mummy played with me for ages. We were having so much fun. I was really hyperactive and I think I wore Mummy out with all my chatting and jumping around. In the end I was just put in bed to try to calm me down. It worked and the next thing I knew, Mummy and Daddy were both staring at me.

I sat with Daddy and we looked at books together. There is one book I particularly like at the moment, as you can see from this video.

Shortly after I had a nice long bath and then a huge feed and off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this vid of Ellis doing his kissing, what a lovelly little boy he is. Nanny loves him very much, and when I see him on Sunday, I'll get one of those smashing kisses. x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails