Monday 31 March 2008

Chloe Turns 3

The day of Chloe's birthday party, Daddy and I were up nice and early having breakfast. Mummy had a nice lie in and Daddy gave her a bacon sandwich and cup of tea in bed.

The day was routine until it was time to go out. My trunks were packed and we were at the pool early.

Uncle Craig, Auntie Karen, Charley, Morgan and a friend were also there early so we had a little chat and a couple of cuddles before we went to get changed.

Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron arrived a little bit late as they were stuck in traffic.

We had the whole pool to ourselves which was brilliant. Everyone was messing around and Mummy was dunked several times by Uncle Craig. I know exactly how she feels as I am dunked every time we go swimming. I don't mind now, as I am so used to it.

A good time was had by all and we were in the pool for nearly 45 minutes. I think that is the longest time I have been in there.

Unfortunately you are not allowed to take pictures or video so I have nothing to show you.

We went to a local pub after so that we could blow the candles out on the cake and give Chloe her presents. We bought her a sticker book and a dolly from In The Night Garden.

Chloe doesn't like lots of noise and people cheering so she wasn't too happy about us singing Happy Birthday.



Here are some pictures of the people that were there.



















I had to have my dinner so we had to leave quite early.

We rushed home and I was given some food, a good bath to get rid of the Chlorine and then put into bed. I was shattered! I was so tired that I went straight to sleep.

7:30am Mummy comes into my room to get me up. Little did she know but it felt like 6:30am to me. The reason, the clocks had gone forward but Mummy hadn't noticed as her mobile phone re-set the time for her. This was really good because I didn't notice either and was just kept in my normal routine and it all worked out well.

For lunch we picked up Wayne and Nic, see www.nicsbump.com, and met up with Simon, Tilly and Ethan in town for some food.

We had to wait ages for the food to arrive but when it did we realised why it took so long. Mummy ordered a chicken club sandwich and ended up with half a farm on her plate. It was so funny.

Everyone said the food was really good, even though there was so much of it. Simon's burger was almost as big as Ethan.



We stayed for quite a while just chatting. Everyone was talking about babies, holidays, weddings and work. I just messed around with Ethan's toys and had cuddles with everyone.

On the way back to the car we realised that we hadn't actually paid for the parking. We were expecting a ticked on the windscreen but we were lucky this time.

After dropping Wayne and Nic back home, we went back to our home and just played for a little bit until it was time for my bath and bed routine. I had no trouble going to bed, even though it was still light outside.

Monday morning Mummy came in to get me again at 7:30am. I had gone for 12 1/2 hours. I didn't sleep the whole time but I didn't call Mummy and Daddy either, so they were allowed to get lots of rest. Unfortunately Mummy didn't sleep too well so it didn't actually end up benefiting her too much. I think she is worried about leaving me with Daddy this weekend.

We arrived at yoga early so that I could have a sleep in the car. I managed about 20 minutes before we went into the house.

It was just us and 2 other Mummies and babies. It was really good because I got to play with loads of toys and Mummy got to have a really good work out. After she said her thighs were killing her already and we hadn't even left the house.

We left late as Mummy was busy chatting and didn't notice that it was nearly 12:30!

By the time we got home, I was sound asleep. Mummy moved me into the living room and made as much noise as possible but I didn't budge. In the end Mummy woke me up so that she could give me some lunch. I wasn't very happy about it. I was soon okay when I was stuffing my face.

My sleeping and eating routine was all out of place now but the afternoon was lots of fun and I went down for a nap at 3:45pm. Mummy came to get me at 5 and then I had my dinner at 5:30pm. That meant by the time I had finished and Mummy had cleared up, it was time for me to have a bath and go to bed.

I was wide awake when I was put to bed but I was still a good boy and went to sleep. For how long, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails