Sunday 16 March 2008

Good Boy

Mummy had a brilliant time on Friday night. She loves bowling and wishes she could do it more often.

This weekend has been really good. I was particularly well behaved on Sunday and both Mummy and Daddy couldn't stop praising me and telling me how proud they were of me.

It all started on Saturday. Mummy and Daddy both got up early and we had breakfast together which was really nice.

Just before lunch Mummy realised that I was getting hungry but it was too early to feed me yet so we went for a walk to the local shops, in the rain, to grab some bits and pieces.

In Sainsburys we bumped into Jeff who works where Mummy used to work. We stood and had a quick chat before finishing off our shopping and heading home, in the rain.

We were soaked by the time we got back. Actually, Mummy was soaked, I was warm and dry in my buggy.

Daddy spent some time in the kitchen making a Victoria sponge cake. The one we made on Mummies Day didn't turn out how we expected but this one was much better.

We all had lunch and then at 2 o'clock, Deborah, Tony and Evan turned up for a visit.

It was so nice to meet them. Mummy was really pleased and excited as she hadn't seen them in ages. Evan had changed so much. Deborah is also expecting another baby in August so they were chatting about that for a bit.



Debs and Evan might be coming to stay with us in May as they have a wedding to go to nearby and Mummy said they are welcome to get ready at our house, how wicked would that be!

I was given a lovely present of a ball that has lights, music and animal noises. It also rolls around on its own. It is really good fun and I love it.



I had a lovely time sitting with Debs and reading books together.





Evan even had a look at Mummy's photo albums.





It was nice to catch up and Mummy had a really nice time.

I had a quick snooze, had dinner, spent some more time playing with my new toy and was then bathed and put to bed.

Sunday morning Mummy came to get me again. I was surprised, as usually she has a lie in on one of the days over the weekend. She seemed rather happy though as it was 7:45am and not 6am.

We went downstairs and had breakfast and then played on my mat until it was time for my nap.

Daddy got up around 11am and then after I was dressed we got in the car and went to the pub to meet up with Nanny and Granddad Rennolds for lunch.



I had lovely cuddles with everyone, and I sat in my highchair eating my lunch like a good boy. I ate it all up and had some water too.

I had a really good time, playing with my toys and just listening to everyone talking around me.

We were there for about 2 hours and I was really, really tired. So tired in fact that I nearly went asleep on Daddy and then Mummy.

I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up, I was in Nanny and Granddad's bed. Well, I was woken up by Mummy dropping the alarm clock.

I sat on the floor of the living room playing with all these different toys and the adults all sat around playing a quiz game. They seemed to be really enjoying it.

On our way out of the door, Nanny gave me a big kiss on the cheek. It was still there when I got home.



I was given my dinner straight away and then it wasn't long before Daddy gave me my bath. Mummy helped a little bit but she was really busy downstairs sorting out the washing and dishes.

I was given a bottle again but I just couldn't finish it as I fell asleep.

Yoga again tomorrow! The weeks just tick by so fast. I will be 1 before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails