Friday 14 March 2008

Fun Fun Fun



I ate so much for breakfast! Mummy cooked some peach in apple juice and then mashed it all up with a banana. I scoffed the lot! Mummy was very shocked.

Swimming was excellent. We were the only ones in the pool and the temperature was just right. We stayed in for ages and had loads of fun.

Faith and Mark were there too and Faith really enjoyed splashing and playing on the steps.

I sat on this huge round bit of sponge and Mummy spun it around and around. It was really good but I got cold quite quickly.

We didn't go for lunch at a pub today, instead we just went home and I had a quick nap before a huge lunch. I had lamb, sweetcorn, potato and carrot. Then for desert I had apple, pear and mango with baby rice. Yummy.

Mummy put me on the mat in the kitchen so that I could watch her while she made some chicken for me. Think I am having that tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Next on the agenda was Twinkling Stars. We were supposed to go and view a house before the class but Mummy drove past it and decided that it wasn't worth it so we cancelled.

Twinkling Stars was good again. We had a really nice time and I had lots of smiles for everyone.

Back at home I went to bed and Mummy had a shower and washed her hair as she is out with the Mummies from Mummies afternoon. They are all going bowling which will be fun.

Daddy fed me my dinner which was leek, parsnip, swede and squash with Petit Filous for desert.

Usual bath time and then a bottle before bed. I suppose I am going to have to get used to that.

No photos for today, so here are some oldies.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails