Friday 7 March 2008

So Tired

Mummy was really tired on Thursday morning but luckily we had to stay at home and wait for a man from the gas company and a courier to pick up a parcel. Mummy hates staying at home though as I get bored quite quickly and I tend to be happier when we are out and about doing things.

Breakfast was cereal and banana but I didn't really fancy it for some reason.

Just after lunch, Nanny and Kamron came over to see us. Kamron was asleep in the car for a bit so I got to spend some one on one time with Nanny and she even fed me my apple and strawberry desert.

Nanny went to the fridge to see what she could give Kamron for lunch and she was surprised to see 2 bottles of hand wash neatly placed on the shelf. See, I told you Mummy was loosing it. She also tried to lock the car with the house key and the other day she nearly drove off without putting the buggy back in the boot. I hope she isn't pregnant again.



The courier, and the man from the gas company all arrived at the same time so as soon as Kamron had finished eating his lunch, we got wrapped up warm in our buggies and went for a walk to the local shops.

Mummy bought yet more food for me, lamb I think and some jelly desert things and Nanny just bought milk and a few other small items.

With the buggies weighed down with food, we went to the park. I had a sleep and Kamron, the lucky boy, got to have a go on the swings. He really loved it.



Back at home, we played some more and Nanny and Kamron left at about 4 o'clock.

Mummy was shattered and ate a huge lump of Granddad's birthday cake, which Nanny brought with her, to see if that would pick her up a bit.

The strangest thing happened today. I was given all of my milk feeds in a bottle. Mummy explained that because she is going away at the end of the month, she needed to make sure that I was okay with having all my meals from a bottle. Well I didn't see the problem, I don't care what the milk arrives in, as long as I get it, and warm.

In the evening Mummy did some vegetables for me and Daddy had some friends over for a chat.
I went to bed after having a bottle for my last feed.

Friday morning and what a good night! I slept from 7pm - 5am, had a long feed and then went to 8am. That is a really good night for me. Unfortunately Mummy isn't feeling well and didn't sleep much.

We left the house early to go to the shops to change Granddad's shirt for him. We then decided we had enough time to drop it off for him. Mummy quickly dropped the shirt off and then zoomed up the ring road to the leisure centre.

This week we had decided to try a different pool, that might actually be a bit warmer but it turned out to be too busy and we weren't allowed in until 11:30pm. This meant that we decided to go back to the other pool.

Faith's Daddy stays home with her on Fridays and they were supposed to meet up with us to go swimming at the new pool. Mummy tried very hard to get hold of Faiths Daddy Mark, to tell him that we were going to the other pool. Unfortunately he didn't get the message and ended up arriving a little bit after we had got in the pool. It didn't matter though. Mummy got out and offered to help and then once Faith was in her costume, Mummy brought her into the pool. She seemed to enjoy it as much as me. She was kicking her legs and smiling. I think she was more interested in all the other kids messing around.

We stayed in the pool quite a while and we all got out slowly. The showers were ice cold so we didn't bother with them and it wasn't long before I was sat in my buggy ready to go.

Before we left, Chloe and Kamron had a go in the taxi machine.



We tried one pub for lunch but it was packed so we ended up going to Mummy's favourite restaurant. I was really tired so I slept the entire time they were all having lunch.

Chloe did really well with her lunch. She sat by Mummy and helped her to eat her spaghetti carbonara and then went on to have a huge ice-cream desert. I had my lunch when I got home but I wasn't really that fussed about it. Poor Mummy is trying though.

We had about 10 minutes to spare, for a quick nappy change and then we were back in the car heading to Twinkling Stars, which was also packed today.

I had lots of fun and I watched Iestyn do the caterpillar move across the floor. He is doing really well. I don't think I will bother crawling. If I make enough fuss, everything I want comes to me.

When we arrived home, Mummy started to feel worse and was struggling to entertain me so she called Daddy at work and asked him to come home early.

Mummy took me up onto her bed and I played with some toys while she had a rest. Daddy arrived soon after and he fed me my dinner. I was then really cheeky and grabbed a quick snooze while Mummy was up in the bath. She would have killed me if she had known.

After my last feed of the day, Mummy put me in my bed and the went swiftly back into hers. She took the laptop with her so that she could catch up with the blog.

Daddy took great care of Mummy. He wrapped her up, got her tea and biscuits, gave her his pizzas that he had cooked, got her some water and made up a hot water bottle for her back. I think she deserves it. I hope you sleep better tonight Mummy and feel better tomorrow as we are supposed to be going out for a family day, in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails