Sunday 9 March 2008

Lunch And A Walk

Saturday morning we were supposed to go out for our family day, but Mummy had a lie in and Daddy went back to bed when I had my mid morning nap.

Once Daddy had got up again we had lunch and then went to a local shop to look at car seats. The seat that I use will soon no longer be safe for me to travel in so Mummy and Daddy tried out a couple of new ones.

Mummy eventually decided on the colour, black, with micro fibre fabric. It looks very nice but huge! It fills the back seat almost. I would show you a picture of it but Mummy and Daddy put it in the loft without taking a picture first. Can you believe it?

Here is a picture of me in my current car seat.



I don't know if you noticed but I am wearing a new hoodie. It was bought for me by Mikaylie who is an Australian friend of Mummy and Daddy. Before I was born, she came to stay at my house and she also bought some joggers, which I am also wearing, and a wooden toy giraffe from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Thanks Mik XXX







Mummy didn't want to go home straight away so we ended up going to some letting agents to give them our contact details just in case a house comes up for rent that we might like. It was actually quite a depressing thing to be doing as it makes it more real that I will soon be leaving my first home.

Back at home Daddy took care of me while Mummy sorted out my food. She did lamb, cod and salmon. She really doesn't like fish so had the back door and window open and 2 extractor fans on.

I have a bad cold again so before bed I was dosed up with Calpol, my mattress was raised at one end, a vapour thing has been put in my room to help me breathe and Calgel was rubbed on my gums as I am teething too.

Sunday morning and Mummy came in to get me at 7:15am. We had breakfast together and then messed around until Daddy got up at about 10:30am.

Daddy was quite tired as he had Leighton and Uncle Dave around last night to watch the boxing on television. They had a really good time but Daddy didn't go to bed until 2:30am. That isn't actually that late for Daddy.

For lunch today we met up with Nanny and Granddad George and Uncle Dave. I tried my salmon for the first time and it was yummy.

Granddad George was messing around hiding behind the menus. I thought it was great fun, trying to find him.



I had nice cuddles with Uncle Dave too.





We decided to try and walk off our lunch so parked up by a local mill and had a nice walk around this muddy path, much to Mummy's dismay, as the buggy was covered by the end. Daddy cleaned it up though.

Half way around the path was a stile, that Mummy and Daddy climbed over. They could have just gone through the gate like the rest of us.



I had a really nice time getting some fresh air and having a long chat with Daddy. The chatting continued partly the way home and then later on in the bath.

For dinner Mummy attempted to get me to eat scrambled egg, although Daddy calls it scrambled minger. I think I will have to agree with him. I didn't like it and spat most of it back out. I did have more fun with a bit of toast but even that was short lived.

By the end of it, I was pretty unhappy so Mummy carried me around for a bit until it was time for my bath.

I had a good old scrub and was soon fed and in bed, with my obligatory dose of Calpol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails