Thursday 13 March 2008

Walking

No I am not walking yet, I can't even crawl. Not that I want to anyway, I'm quite happy just sitting and watching the world go by. Crawling sounds too much like hard work.

For some reason I woke at 6:15am today and Mummy came to get me at about 6:30am. This is a very early start and I think Mummy is hoping that I wont continue to wake at this time.

We went downstairs and I sat on my mat while Mummy tried to go back to sleep on the sofa. I didn't give her much of a chance as I was shouting at her to join me.

Mummy had her breakfast and then I had mine before we got dressed and went out to meet up with the other Mummies from the yoga group we go to on Monday morning.

We parked up by Leighton, Jaidan and Sabriels house and had a quick chat and cuddle with Jaidan before walking to the nearby cafe.

The other Mummies were there and we didn't have to wait long until we were all ready to go.

The Mummies and babies are as follows:

Sarah and Thomas
Elin and Elsa - from Sweden
Ceri and Oliver - he looks just like me, gorgeous.
Lorna and Anthony - he is the oldest
Linda and Magnus - he is the youngest.

We started our walk and it was freezing. Mummy borrowed Ceri's gloves and I was wrapped up in my blue blanket. It wasn't too long before I was asleep.

The place that we were walking was all open fields so this allows everyone to walk side by side. This was good as all the Mummies could chat quite happily.

We had a quick stop to look over into the gorge and then we made our way back to the cafe for a cup of tea.



Oliver was hungry and he ate a rice cake and a banana and Thomas was the opposite and didn't want to eat his lunch.

We said our goodbyes and went to see Leighton and Jaidan. Sabes was at nursery so we didn't get to see her today.

Mummy tried to give me my lunch but there was just too much other stuff around drawing my attention.

We didn't stay long and at home I had a nap before being given more food. I ate it all up this time and had some water too.

In the afternoon Mummy decided to walk down to the local shops and bought some more food for me along with some shorts for the summer and nappies.

We bumped into Sarah, Toby and Oliver which was really nice as we haven't seen them in ages. Mummy is lucky as she is seeing Sarah tomorrow night when they all go out bowling together.

Back at home I had another nap. I then had my dinner and Daddy came home just as I was finishing.

Mummy started my bath and Daddy finished it. I was given part of my last feed by bottle but for some reason, Mummy fed me too and I was a good boy and didn't bite.

I wasn't that pleased about going to bed but it didn't take me that long to settle. We are off to view a house tomorrow so that should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails