Monday 17 March 2008

Chef

Up slightly early today at 6:45am. Had my milk at 7am and then breakfast at about 8:30am. I had Weetabix today which was yummy.

We were dressed and out the door by 9:10am so that I could have a sleep on my way to the yoga class. We arrived early and Mummy tried to get a bit of shut eye too but it didn't last long as I woke up.

Yoga was really good. It was more relaxing today rather than a hard work-out. I had a nice time sitting with the gang and playing with loads of toys. It is funny watching all the Mummies doing strange things and making funny noises.

Back at home I had a long sleep and Mummy spent her time in the kitchen making a new recipe. It was tomatoes, sweet potato, cheese and pasta stars. Mummy had to skin and de-seed the tomatoes first and then steam the sweet potato, cook the pasta and then blend it all together with some milk.



Mummy had to wake me up so that she could give me my lunch. I had lamb today which is yummy, but I think Mummy likes it too as it seems to be one spoon for me, one spoon for Mummy.

After I had my lunch, I played on my own for a bit and Mummy was yet again busy in the kitchen.



Mummy gave me some milk and then we sat down and looked at some books together. I saw a new book today called Where's Spot? It is really good as you have to lift up little flaps to see if Spot is hiding in a certain place. I have to be really careful not to rip them though.

We then went to visit Faith and Charlotte who were stuck at home because they were unable to close their front door from the outside.





Mummy is so happy with me at the moment, she keeps saying that I have been her little angel. These pictures prove it, just look at my lovely halo.







We stayed for quite a while, just chatting and playing and then back at home, Mummy gave me my pasta dinner for the first time. It was really warm and made me quite sleepy. This video is rather long, you have been warned.



Daddy was late home but not too late to give me my bath which was brilliant as I love playing with all my toys with him.

Mummy fed me and put me to bed and I was quite happy to be there.

Mummy was really tired after all her hard work in the kitchen so she had a shower and was soon in bed with the computer trying to relax.

3 comments:

  1. thanks again for rescuing us, you guys!! Love C&F xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cook you have become, never thought you had it in you. Big well done, you are a wonderful mum, and will be greatly loved in later years. Mum x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mum, that means a lot to me. I am trying really hard and it's good to receive some praise. If I end up cooking as half as good as you then I will be happy, and so would Rob. Love you the most. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails