Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday was Mummy's lie in day. I had slept through again but this meant that I was awake at 6:50am. I don't think Daddy was too happy about that.

I had my bum changed then I was given to Mummy for my milk breakfast and then Daddy took me downstairs.

We played for a bit and then Daddy gave me my breakfast of Weetabix and a Petit Filous. I think I must be having a growing period because I am so hungry and my breakfast just wasn't enough.

I went back to bed at 9:30am and I stayed there until nearly 11am. I think Mummy and Daddy were okay with this as they just used the time to chill out.

I had lunch then just messed around really until it was time for another nap. I seem to be liking my bed at the moment as I had nearly an hour and half sleep. I had a bottle when I got up and once I had finished it, I was still hungry for more.

We all got ready and left for the Pizza Hut where we were to meet up with the whole family to have some tea.

I had loads of cuddles with nearly everyone. Mummy took way too many photographs as usual and here are just a few.







































I had my dinner at the same time as everyone else which was really nice. I just had vegetables but I still enjoyed it. The fruit desert was the best thing though.











We were there ages but the time went by really quickly. We arrived home late for my bath time but I still had fun, especially when Mummy pulled the plug out and let me watch all the water run out the bath. I was freezing by the time I was wrapped up in my towels. I say towels, plural, because I lie on one and then one is thrown on top of me. I get all snugly.

Milk feed then bed and I was again, sound asleep before I was even put in my cot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails