Tuesday 25 March 2008

12 Hours

I slept for 12 hours last night! Even I couldn't believe it.

Jolly Babies in the morning was really good. Iestyn and Naomi couldn't make it so we actually had to chat to the other Mummies. I met Joel who is 13 months old. He is walking really well, and I'm not even crawling yet. I have started to push myself backwards so hopefully it wont be long until I can figure out how to go forward.

Lunch was yummy. I had cod and vegetables.

I was put down for my nap around 1pm and I usually go for about an hour and half to 2 hours but Mummy for some reason woke me up early.

I was put in my buggy and then I realised that it was Mummy afternoon.

This week it was at Sally and Anna's house. Sharon, Sophie, Charlotte and Faith were also there.

I had a lovely time playing on the floor, and Mummy ate way too many biscuits and cakes.

We arrived home just after 4 and Mummy put me back to bed to try and finish off my nap I started earlier. It worked and stayed there for 40 minutes.

The rest of the evening was uneventful and I was in bed by 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails