Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year, New Teeth!

I am totally gutted. Ellis fell and hit his mouth on the sink in the downstairs toilet. He has chipped at least 2 teeth. He didn't cry that much and after a quick cuddle and some kisses from Mummy and Daddy, he was away.

I on the other hand, cried and cried and cried. I felt sick and was really upset all day.

He did dribble a lot to start with and said that there was something in his mouth, and he rubbed his tongue on his broken teeth a bit but by the end of the day he was acting normal again.

While brushing his teeth this evening he complained that it was hurting him so I think a trip to the dentist is in order. Will call and sort an appointment soon.

I'm hoping the Peppa Pig episode of going to the dentist will help me to get him to open his mouth and show off his "new" teeth.

All future smiley pictures of Ellis will now show jagged teeth. :o(

Happy new year everyone! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails