Monday 14 December 2009

G.I. Leo!

Leo is on the move! It all started on Saturday at his Christmas party. The floor is wooden and Caroline asked me if I thought Leo was close to crawling. With that I turn around to look at him and he pulls himself forward! I thought it was a fluke and we just laughed.

I was sure I saw him do it a couple of times on Sunday but today I actually got it on video. It wasn't his best performance but it wont take him long to be zooming around the living room commando style.


I did some cooking this morning, loaded, unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher, put some clothes away and hung some out to dry, did some more pottering and played and read to the boys.

This afternoon, after the boys had napped, we went to Sainsbury's for some recipe ingredients which I was going to cook tonight but I have had enough for one day. I'm going to sit and chill and hopefully get an early night. The wrapping of gifts can wait until I've bought them all and also when Rob is home to help me ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails