Saturday 12 December 2009

Not My Tree!

The boys wake up early. Leo can wake as early as 5am but I can usually feed him and put him down for a bit more. Ellis on the other hand, once he is awake that is it. I have on a couple of occasions recently brought him into bed with me to see if I can at least rest for a bit longer, but it didn't really work.

One morning this week, Ellis slept in as Leo had woken him up during the night, so Leo and I went downstairs on our own for a change. I did a little video of him playing with my tree!



My tree has survived so far although we have had a couple of close calls.



Thursday evening I had the first of my 3 Christmas Do's. It was at my house with the AB group of friends. Sarah couldn't make it as her Mum was staying with her and Sophie M had sick babies at home so popped in for a bit of grub before being called away.

I brought the big coffee table in from the garage and I'm glad I did as there was tons of food!



We exchanged secret Santa presents and I received some really cute salt and pepper pots. They look like little ghosts hugging on a heart shaped base. I will take a picture so you know what I mean.

Had a very busy day today with lots of videos and pictures taken so I will try and do another blog entry tomorrow. I'm off to bed now as I am sooooo tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails