Tuesday 29 December 2009

Sing Song

Ellis received a microphone for Christmas from Nanny and Grandad. On the day, we didn't have any batteries but Mum and Dad brought some over for us. So here is the newest X Factor contestant, and I don't mean Ellis.



My Mum and Dad came over for an evening as I thought we rushed out a bit on Boxing Day because the boys were awake. This time they were in bed so we could sit relaxed.

We had a bit of food and drink and then we played Trivial Pursuit. I love playing it now as at least I can answer some of the questions. Mum and I were playing against Rob and Dad. The boys won as it was getting too late to continue so whoever got the next wedge won, and it was them. Hopefully we can do another evening soon.

The rest of the Christmas break has been pretty boring. Mostly we have just been chilling in the house which has made Ellis a bit stir crazy at times. Can't wait to get back to the groups and stuff, but I like Rob being home. Hopefully the new year will bring some changes. Would love to move house now, Ellis should go to pre-school soon and hopefully Rob can get a job closer to home. You never know, we might even add to the family, by getting a pet of course ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails