Wednesday 30 December 2009

Leo Weaning

Weaning Leo onto solid food commenced at the end of November. He didn't take to it too well and then at Christmas he was ill and it pretty much stopped altogether.

Since he has been feeling a bit better he seems more open to the idea.

Last night he had fingers of toast and yogurt for the first time. He did really well and I was pleasantly surprised.


From Saturday he will be on the second stage of weaning according to the book I follow. He can have meat and eggs and can start to have food with more lumps in it to start him chewing. I have a couple of recipes that I would like to try and I think Ellis can have them too which will be good. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails