Monday 7 December 2009

Kids Crimbo Do

I've only just had the chance to sit down to do the blog and it is 10:04pm on Monday night, so I shouldn't think I will get it all finished tonight.

I have had to split the weekend into two entries as there was just too many pictures and video for one.

Saturday was the party for the kids organised by my Mummy friends and I. There was tons of food and drink and Sarah and Andrew had done a great job of cooking and organising it all.

Sarah and Andrew were the hosts and they have a play room at their house which was great as the kids and the adults were separated, although most of the time the blokes were in the kitchen and the Mums and kids were in the play room.

















The children played pass the parcel and they are just starting to understand it, but only just.





We had arranged a secret Santa present for all the kiddies so we sat them down and handed them out. We all had the same wrapping paper and sticky labels with their names typed out so that we could try and keep it as secret as possible. I must admit I really haven't tried to work it out and I don't intend to. I actually prefer it being a proper secret.



All the excitement was too much for some.



It was soon time to go home so we packed up and off we ran into the rain.

We didn't do much for the rest of the afternoon, just chilled out around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails