Tuesday 30 September 2008

Climbing

The weather wasn't that good today but that didn't stop us being busy.

I had a really long nap in the morning and Mummy had to wake me up just gone 11am as we had to go to Jolly Babies.

At the class, Mummy had cuddles with Ella and she gave her lots of smiles. It was really cute.

We did loads of singing, dancing and playing with instruments and Mummy was shattered by the time we got home.

We had lunch and played for a bit before I went back to bed.

By 3pm, Mummy thought I had had enough sleep and came to wake me up.

We went to Sharon and Sophie's house for Mummy afternoon and it was only us there this week.
The Mummies ate cake and biscuits and I played with all of Sophie's toys.

We arrived home at 5pm and Mummy put dinner on straight away.

While Mummy wasn't looking, I decided to have a little explore.



Mummy had her dinner and then she sat with me for 40 minutes just reading! It was excellent and I loved it.

Bath time was good too. We played lots of games and did lots of splashing.

I had a nice cuddle with some milk before going to bed, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails