Monday 15 September 2008

Shauna is 6

Friday morning was swimming. We had a really good time and Auntie Katie looked after me while Mummy stayed in the pool for a bit longer. Mummy splashed Nanny on purpose and got her hair wet. She wasn't very happy about that.

We went home for lunch and then I had a nap before going to Twinkling Stars.

I had fun just messing around and wandering about playing with all the different bits of apparatus.

In the evening I didn't see Daddy as he was coming home from work. Mummy got ready and when Daddy arrived home, she went out to a line dance.

Saturday was a very boring day for me. I spent a lot of time, in my high chair or in my bed and Mummy and Daddy were busy doing things around the house.

In the evening Uncle Dave came over to baby sit and Mummy and Daddy went out to a fancy dress party.

Daddy didn't dress up but Mummy went as Buffy the vampire slayer. Auntie Katie was Super Girl, Uncle Craig was Hellboy and Auntie Karen was Lara Croft.

They all seemed to have a really good time.



















Mummy's friend Tilly was having her hen night at the same time, so part way through the party Mummy went to see her. She was having a really, really good time.





Mummy and Daddy arrived home just before 1 and Mummy went straight to bed.

Sunday was quite a busy day. I had my nap in the morning and then we went to pick up Grandad Rennolds before going to see Great Grandma Rennolds as it was her 80th birthday.

I had a lovely time, just playing with some toys and chatting to everyone. Of course I showed off my tricks.

We didn't stay too long as we had to get back to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house for lunch and then we were back in the car on our way to Shauna's party.

The party was held in a really big hall that had so many toys!



There was a rocking horse that I just loved and when I was taken off it, I just wanted to get straight back on.





Chloe was having fun too. She played with the soft toys and the slide.







Kamron was there too but he was asleep for the first part until Mummy decided to try and wake him up.



I have a thing for doors and found this great toy that allowed me to open and shut a door as often as I liked.





I also found some noisy toys to play with.



They played party games.





And of course there was a cake and song.









I was really tired by the time the party was coming to an end. Mummy went off to Nanny's house to do some more washing and Daddy took me home. I was near enough asleep by the time we left the car park.

Daddy put me in my cot when we got back and I stayed there until 4:30pm.

Daddy gave me my dinner and played with me until it was time for my bath.

Mummy arrived just as I was getting in the bath so she was able to give me a kiss goodnight before Daddy gave me my bottle and put me to bed.

Monday morning I was only allowed a very short nap as we had to walk down to the local village hall for my Sing and Sign class. I am now an expert at this and can do the signs for, eat, drink, nappy change, bird, park, duck, ouch, bump head and milk.

The whole room was full of new babies when we arrived. Me and one other, Joe, were the only 2 that had been before. It made me feel special.

Half way through the musical section, the lady sat next to us started shouting. Mummy looked over and her baby had got a jingle bell stuck in its mouth. Mummy managed to get her finger in and to flick it out but it damaged the baby's mouth and it was bleeding, so the Mummy took her baby to the doctors down the road.

As soon as the class had finished, we rushed down to the doctors to see if we could find out how the baby was. They were sat in the waiting room and the bleeding had stopped. The baby seemed quite happy but they were going to get it checked anyway. We will see them next week to find out how it went. The lady thanked Mummy and we left.

We stopped in the shops for a few things and then walked home.

We had lunch and played for a bit before I went back to bed.

I forgot to mention that Nanny George bought me a table and chairs set and on Saturday night, Uncle Dave put it all together. Here I am for the first time sitting at my own table. It is slightly too big for me but I'm sure it wont be long before I can use it properly.



I have been doing really well with my walking and Mummy and Daddy were finally able to catch a bit of it on video. I can hear the round of applause already.



When I woke up from my nap, Daddy was home! He had a bit of a rest before we all went to the park.

I had a go on the swings of course.



Then I went on the big slide, all on my own.



When we got home, Mummy and Daddy wanted to record me doing some more walking. After lots of messing around...



... they finally managed it.



Daddy fed me my dinner as Mummy was preparing potatoes for my collection and then Mummy gave me my bath and put me to bed, I was shattered from all the walking and went straight to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails