Wednesday 24 September 2008

Auntie Kate is 24

I woke a bit early, 5:46am, and Mummy came in and gave me my rabbit and I went back to sleep until 8:10am! I haven't done that since I was a baby baby.

We had some breakfast and then I played with Mummy for a bit before going for my morning nap.

I woke up an hour later with a temperature and not feeling very happy.

We were supposed to get my hair cut today but instead we just popped into Boots and then went to see Nanny, Grandad and Auntie Katie.

We gave Auntie Kate her card and present and I gave her some nice cuddles too. Mummy had bought a very similar card as Nanny, as well as the same gifts! How strange is that?

Mummy and I both had our lunch there and then because I wasn't feeling well we decided to go home.

Just before we left, Kamron arrived from school. Nanny took a few pictures of us and then we left.





I cried in the car on the way home so Mummy knew that I wasn't very happy. She put me straight in bed when we got back but I only stayed there for 45 minutes as I woke up crying again.

I spent the afternoon sitting on Mummy's lap just crying every now and then and just generally feeling hot and under the weather.

Daddy came home and I managed to eat a bit of dinner before Daddy and I stood in the garden watching the birds. I love doing that and the cool air was nice.

I had a quick bath, some more medicine and stuff put on my gums before being put in bed. I hope I don't wake up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails