Wednesday 17 September 2008

Potty

To say I was surprised is an understatement. First thing in the morning Mummy plonked my whole box of books in the middle of the living room and just let me do what I wanted! I couldn't believe it. I just loved every minute.



After my morning nap we rushed to the shops to pick up a few things before coming home for lunch.

I was really naughty at lunch time. I spat my food out and threw it on the floor. Mummy didn't know what to do. She told me off a lot and sat there staring at me in disbelieve but I just kept doing it. In the end, Mummy just cleaned me up and got me down.

Maybe I didn't want to eat as I just wanted to play with my books and puzzles.



I went up to bed for an afternoon nap and Mummy just chilled out.

An engineer came to see the washing machine while I was asleep and said that our drains were blocked and that the machine was fine. Doh! Never mind, Daddy can fix that.

I woke up just after 3, had some biscuits and water and then we went for a walk to the shops. On our way there, Mummy phoned Sally to see how Anna was doing as she wasn't very well on Tuesday. Sally said that Anna had got her out of bed a few times during the night and that she still had a temperature. We hope she feels better soon and that Sally can get some sleep.

Mummy then found out that Sally was in the shops and that we should meet up. We all did a bit of quick shopping and then stopped in the park for a go on the swings and the big slide, which I love by the way.

We walked home via Sally and Anna's house and it wasn't long before it was dinner time. Daddy brought home a take away and I had rice, chicken and vegetables. I messed around again with my food but Mummy did manage to get me to eat some and we all sat at the table together which was really nice.

I had about 20 minutes to play with my books again before it was time for my bath.

A week or so ago, Mummy bought me a potty. Every night before I am put in the bath, I get to sit on it for a minute or so. For the first time I actually managed to do a wee in it. Mummy was so excited but I wasn't really sure what all the fuss was about. Sorry about the picture and video but it had to be done.



We finished off my bath, gave me some milk and I went to bed. Mummy then left for her line dancing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails