Friday 26 September 2008

Tired

Thursday was a boring day. We didn't really do anything. We obviously played quite a lot and we did have a quick walk to the park, library and shops.

On our way home from the shops we bumped into Anna and her Dad, Nick. We had a quick chat and shook hands, before going home.

Daddy didn't make it home until late so I didn't get to see him and Mummy didn't get to go to yoga.

Friday morning we went swimming. I loved it. Charlotte and Faith were there and we had the whole pool to ourselves. We swam around, jumped in and splashed each other.

After lunch I was put down for a nap but I didn't want to sleep so Mummy brought me back downstairs.

We went to Twinkling Stars at 3pm and I had a wicked time playing with loads of different things. I am getting better at walking and I climbed the stairs very easily.

On our way home I became a bit sleepy but I didn't actually go to sleep. I played for a little bit before dinner time.

Sat in my highchair nibbling at my toast, I suddenly realised that I was very tired. Mummy managed to keep me awake.

Mummy entertained me until 6:30pm but I was getting a bit cranky by then.

I had a lovely bath, bottle of milk, with my eyes closed, and I was then put into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails