Sunday 7 September 2008

13 Months

Right then, not sure where to start so I think I will just do a quick break down of what we have been doing for the past week and post any videos or pictures.

Monday 1st Sept - I had my jab in the afternoon which although I cried, by the time we left the room I was fine.

Tuesday - Mummy afternoon was at Charlotte and Faith's house. We arrived really late as I was still sleeping and Mummy didn't want to wake me as I hadn't slept that much in the morning.

Wednesday - was quite quiet so we went for a walk to the park and I had a go on the usual things.

In the afternoon I managed to climb 2 steps for the first time, but I promptly fell back down again.



Thursday - We were supposed to go and see one of Mummy's friends but it didn't work out so instead we did nothing.

I have a fascination with doors and Mummy filmed me doing what I like to do with them, shut them.



Friday - I turned 13 months old and Mummy took a few pictures but not as many as usual.















We then went swimming and Auntie Lucy and Ashlee came too. In fact Nanny didn't make it this week but Auntie Katie, Chloe and Karmon still turned up. It was really good fun.

Mark and Faith were in the pool when we arrived and they had walked there from a local garage as their car needed to be fixed.

Mummy and I gave them a lift home before we met up with Lucy and Ashlee at our house for lunch.

We all sat around the table eating sandwiches, crisps and yogurts and having a good old chat.

Lucy and Ashlee stayed for a lovely long time and not long after they left, Mummy woke me up from nap as we had to go to Twinkling Stars which started again.

On the way we picked up Mark and Faith as their car was still in the garage.

Twinkling Stars was okay. They used the parachute thing again and I didn't like it. I don't know why but I am now scared of it. It really upsets Mummy and I think she is thinking of buying one so that I can get used to it. Apparently they sell them at Tesco.

Mark received a phone call while we were there to say that the car was ready for collection so we dropped him and Faith off at the garage before going home for some dinner.

In the evening Mummy started to get ready to go out to her line dance but the weather had been really bad all day and she checked the Internet to see what the roads were like. She didn't like what she saw so she ended up staying home. She wasn't very happy about that.

On Saturday we went up to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house for lunch.



Everyone had a really good time and ate loads of food!

I was put down for a nap in the travel cot while Mummy and Nanny went out and about doing a few things.

Not long after they arrived home, I woke up. I had my biscuit and drink and then was left free to roam the house.

Uncle Craig, Auntie Karen and Cousin Charley arrived for a visit which was really nice as I haven't seen them for about 4 months!

We stayed there all day and left in time to get home for my bath and bed routine. Mummy then spent her evening playing Sims2 which she really, really enjoys.

Sunday - Daddy did the early shift and then went back to bed when I went down for my nap and then Mummy took over once I woke up. Mummy and I did more walking together and we played with a new puzzle that I had received for my birthday. It is really good and I have been trying really hard to do it right.

The new washing machine broke down in the afternoon so at dinner time, Mummy took all the washing up to Nanny Rennolds' house.

I was in bed by the time Mummy got home.

There that's it! Nothing too exciting really. Hopefully be walking a bit better soon and I can post a video of my new skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails