Thursday 18 September 2008

Sabriel is 3

After my morning nap we had a quick lunch before getting in the car and going to Leighton, Jaidan, Sabriel and Jasper's house. I forgot to mention in a previous blog that baby boy Wilson has in fact been named now.

When we arrived at the house, Jasper was asleep and Sabriel was staring lovingly at her snake birthday cake.





We played around for a while and then we were off in our buggies to the zoo!

The first thing we did was to lay out some blankets and have a little picnic. I managed to eat a bit of green olive, bread sticks, cheesy biscuits, cheese and some fruit.



We then set off to see Sabriel's favourite animal, the penguin.

As we arrived they were being fed so we were able to see them quite closely. I loved it!

We then made our way down through this tunnel so that we could see the penguins and sea lions under the water. That was very cool.

We then stopped by the gorilla island and took some pictures.

















We saw lots of other animals and Mummy took a couple of pictures.













We then came across this running machine thing. It recorded your speed as you ran past 2 posts. Leighton and Sabriel had a go.



We walked through a butterfly tent which was really good. The butterflies flew straight at you though and I didn't like that very much. I think Daddy might have ran out screaming as you should see him when there is a moth in the house! Good job Mummy is brave.

It was then time to go but we stopped off to see one of my favourite animals.



As we were leaving the zoo, Jasper woke up and Mummy managed to get a picture of him with his eyes open.





He is so cute! I hope I have a baby brother one day.

We walked back to the car and then I fell asleep while we went home. It took us ages to get back but I woke up just before we arrived in our driveway.

I had dinner and then Daddy gave my bath, bottle and put me in bed. Mummy went out to her yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails