Tuesday 23 September 2008

Busy

We had another busy Tuesday.

After my nap we went to Jolly Babies. I had a fab time, walking around and jumping about and playing with the drum.

Mummy tried very hard to lift me up for all the songs but still isn't feeling 100% so struggled a bit.

We went straight home for lunch and playtime before my afternoon nap.

I didn't sleep for long and we were soon at Sally and Anna's house for Mummy afternoon.

I wasn't left there this time and Mummy sat with the other Mummies eating doughnuts, biscuits and drinking tea.

I had my snack too.



I then played on the floor with the other babies, who aren't actually babies any more. We are toddlers.









Anna was doing really well with her walking too. She did a few steps between, Sally, Nick and Mummy. Soon we will all be walking around as confident as Faith who has been doing it for a long time now.



We left at 5 and went home for dinner.

I then played and read books with Daddy before Mummy bathed me and put me to bed.

Mummy stole some photos from Wayne and Nic's blog of the wedding that she went to on Saturday. Here they are.













2 comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails