Sunday 21 September 2008

Day with Anna

Friday morning we met up with Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron at the Wacky Warehouse which is a soft play room for kids.

I had loads of fun playing with the balls from the ball pool and watching Chloe go down the big slide. Kamron spent most of his time throwing balls around. We stayed for about an hour and then went home for lunch.

After lunch we went in the car to the house where Mummy goes for her yoga class. She ran inside, picked something up and then we went straight home again. It took us ages to do the round trip and when we got home, Mummy put me in bed for a nap.

I didn't want to go to sleep so an hour later she gave me a snack and a drink and we then went to our Twinkling Stars class.

I had loads of fun with my friends and just generally messed around. This week I managed to climb the stairs and slide down the slide, head first!

I fell asleep on the way home and I was in put in bed for an hour.

The evening was the normal routine.

Saturday morning, Daddy did the early shift and then straight after my morning nap I was put in the car and taken to Sally and Anna's house by Daddy. Little did I know, that I was to be left behind as he went home. I didn't mind though and when Anna woke up from her nap, I had a really good time playing.





We sat and had our lunch together and messed around for a little bit more before I was put in Anna's bed for a nap. Luckily there wasn't too much pink. I went to sleep straight away.







When I woke from my nap I sat in the high chair and had my snack bar which is really yummy.





We had more playtime before getting in our vehicles and going to the local park for a go on the swings and slide.









After the park we went back to the house for our dinner. I ate it all up like a good boy.



Not long after it was time for a bath. I have no idea, but for some reason I was really scared when I was put in the water. I grabbed at Sally to get me out and after a few splashes she did.



Cosy in our pyjamas, Anna and I sat in the living room after having our milk, cuddling our "doo doos". Anna wanted to try mine for a bit but I didn't let go.





Sally realised that I was falling asleep on the floor so it was best that she took me around to my house to go to bed, so we walked around in about 5 minutes.







I went to bed with no fuss and Uncle Dave turned up to do the night shift.

While I was having fun all day, so was Mummy and Daddy. They went to Simon and Tilly's wedding in a near-by hotel.

Tilly looked stunning as she entered the room with her lovely dress.



During the ceremony, Daddy stood up to do a reading.



The ceremony was really nice and Mummy took a picture of Simon and Tilly, signing the register.



When the ceremony was finished, everyone went outside to have some pictures taken. Here are just a few.

















There was then a bit of a wait before going inside for the meal. Everyone just sat chilling out in the sun.







The food was really good and Mummy said that she couldn't breathe in her dress after she had finished her meal.





The cake was cut and then the speeches began.





The best man speech is about 10 minutes long but we have posted it anyway.



After the speeches, Mummy went to the car and had a quick change before sitting back in the sun waiting for the dance floor to be put down for the evening do to begin.





The evening do commenced with the buffet, followed by the first dance and then lots of silly pictures and more dancing.

























Mummy and Daddy arrived home after 1am and Mummy went straight to bed as she was on the early shift.

I was so excited to see Mummy when she came in to get me. I gave her loads of kisses and a big cuddle.

We had a really good time messing around in the morning but Mummy wasn't feeling very well so went back to bed when I did.

Uncle Dave was there when I woke up from my nap. He had stayed over the night before because he knew that Mummy and Daddy would be late home.

I played with him and Daddy for ages and did loads of walking. I am getting better at it now but still need a target to aim for.

Mummy stayed in bed as she wasn't well and then after my afternoon nap we dropped some gifts into Sally and Anna's house and then went for a McDonalds.

Mummy really, really enjoyed her McDonalds and wants to have another one already!

We then went to see Nanny and Granddad George.

I had loads of fun as always. I showed them my new skills and sat with Grandad watching the fish.







I had my dinner whilst I was there and made a huge mess! Mummy asked Uncle Dave to help her.

I also made a huge mess when I had my nappy changed. Daddy didn't notice me put my hand down below and poo ended up everywhere! Mummy helped to clear me up.

We left in time to get home for my bath and bed routine. It was a little bit later than normal and I was in bed by 7:25pm. I will still wake up the same time tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails