Monday 29 September 2008

Big Park

We had a really good day today. We went to our Sing and Sign class which was really good as we did lots of animals that I like doing. I did wander off a little bit but Mummy always got me back.

From there we went straight up to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house.

I had my lunch and played lots before we all got in the car and went to this really, really big park area.

There was a really good view from the car park.





We all then set off for a walk with Auntie Katie's dogs, Tyler and Otis.





Tyler and Otis were running around like crazy so we found them some water to cool off in.



We then went for a nice walk and Nanny stopped to talk to a police officer.





We had a nice little picnic too before we bumped into a field of deer. They were amazing! Mummy took pics and videos and we watched them for ages.







On the way back to the car, the dogs were tired enough for Chloe to lead Tyler. It looked so cute!





I eventually fell asleep in the car on the way back to Nanny's and Mummy transferred me to the sofa for a bit more of a snooze.

I woke up close to 5pm so Mummy decided to stay for dinner too. It was really nice as I sat in my high chair, by Grandad eating his dinner. I had a really nice time.

Nanny read to me loads and I loved it. I showed off my skills and we had lots of fun.

Mummy and I were home in time for Daddy to see me just before he went out to do some work and I went upstairs for my bath.

Mummy sat me on the potty like she normally does and this time I did a poo! She was so excited, it was very funny to watch. Obviously a picture was taken but I wont post it, for obvious reasons.

Mummy gave me my milk, cut my finger nails and put me into bed. I wasn't sleep at all and spent an hour chatting and playing before finally going off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails