Thursday 11 September 2008

Feet

Monday was quite a quiet day. We still had lots of fun at home like we normally do.

Daddy was working quite far away so I didn't see him on the evening.

Tuesday we had Jolly Babies, the first time in ages! We had a really good time and saw some familiar faces. Everyone had grown up and changed so fast.

At the change over, we saw Nic, Ella, Sharon and Sophie. We have now changed to be in their group so next week we will see them all. We changed groups because the slightly earlier session interrupts my nap time.

We went home for lunch and then I had a nap before we went to Sharon and Sophie's house for Mummy afternoon.

The Mummies relaxed.





And the kids played.









Mummy asked Anna to say "CHEESE" and this is the result.



I found someones socks and decided to have a go at putting them on. I tried for a lot longer than Mummy managed to get on film but you get the idea.





The fascination with my feet continued at home.





Tuesday night Daddy went to the warehouse to do some work so I didn't see him on the evening again. I missed him.

Wednesday we went up to Nanny Rennolds' house to put some washing on and then we needed to go to the post office.

Nanny said she was taking Kamron to the park to feed the ducks so we decided to join them.





First of all we fed the ducks and swans. They all came right up to us and even took the bread out of Mummy's hand! Mummy got a bit scared when the huge swans left the water, so we made a run for it.

We went to the post office and then back to have a play in the park. I had a really nice time.



We then went for a long walk around the park which was really pretty. Nanny took a picture of Mummy and I under a tree.



We walked over a bridge too and saw loads of water rushing down the stream.



Once we had finished in the park we got back in the car and went to a local baby shop to pick up a new seat cover for my car seat as the old one had broken. Mummy thought it was a 2 minute job to replace it but little did she know, we would end up waiting for 30 minutes!

I sat in the car with Nanny and Kamron, and I think together we made her black and blue with bruises and wore her out.







We finally had the new car seat cover on and we were able to go back to Nanny's house. Mummy had a quick cuppa and then we were back in the car and going home.

At home I sat and played while Mummy pottered about.



Daddy came home from work and it felt like I hadn't seen him for about a week. I do see him briefly in the mornings though.

Mummy and Daddy set about practicing my walking with me. I did really, really well and managed quite a few steps in between them. Maybe they might record a bit soon.

Auntie Lucy came over just as I was put into bed. She was going to the line dancing class with Mummy. I think they had a good time.

Thursday was set to be a lazy relaxing day. Mummy went back to bed when I went down for my nap and afterwards we slowly ate lunch together at the table.

Nanny Rennolds came over after lunch with Kamron. We played for a little bit and then we got dressed and went for a walk down to the local shops.

We popped into the library, Lidl, Sainsburys, Boots, QS and of course, the park.

Dark clouds started to appear so we rushed home and Nanny and Kamron left.

Mummy and I continued our lazy afternoon by just playing on the floor with blankets and pillows.

I didn't see Daddy again on the evening as he went to the warehouse to do some work. He was back in time to look after me while Mummy went to her yoga class.

As soon as Mummy returned home, Daddy went back out to the warehouse.

I'm not sure what time he arrived home but he didn't go to bed until 4am! He woke me and Mummy up. I eventually went back to sleep but I think Mummy struggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails