Sunday 28 September 2008

Nice Walk

Saturday turned out to be a good weather day so we all went out for a walk.

Mummy made Daddy stop at the side of the road so that we could all get out to see a cool animal.



It took us a while to find this place that Mummy knew about and by the time we arrived, I was asleep.

Mummy and Daddy tucked into an ice-cream each while I dozed in the car.

I was then put into my buggy and I woke up just as we were starting our walk.



It was quite busy. There were loads of people, children and dogs. We also managed to stop and have a look at some ducks and a waterfall.







We walked for ages and ages but we stopped regularly to have a rest and to just watch what other people were doing.



We went home after and had dinner. Mummy and Daddy were naughty and got a take-away.

Daddy then bathed me while Mummy pottered downstairs.

Sunday was quite boring. We popped out to pick up a McDonalds, but other than that, Mummy and I just did what we normally do, played on the living room floor.

Daddy spent his time pottering about with his car. He was cleaning, t-cutting and just doing general maintenance.

Mummy bathed me and put me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails