Tuesday 16 September 2008

Table

What a lovely day we had today. First stop was Jolly Babies. We had a great time and we were able to see Sharon, Sophie, Nic and Ella.

We went home for lunch and then Mummy and I played for ages until I went down for an afternoon nap. Mummy wasn't expecting me to sleep but I did.

While I was in bed, Sally, Anna, Sharon and Sophie arrived for Mummy afternoon. Charlotte was at work today so Faith didn't come.

I was in bed for ages so Mummy eventually came up to get me. It was about 3:45pm.

I joined my friends and we just played around and generally had fun.

Sophie and I sat up to my table.





Anna wasn't too well but she still managed to have a good chat with everyone.



Everyone stayed for a nice long time and I was sad to see them go.

Last night Charlotte brought over a big bag of cooking apples from her garden for everyone to share. Mummy gave a couple of bags to Sally and she put them on the back of Anna's trike. As they were walking up the road, a couple of the apples fell out and rolled all over the place. It was so funny to watch. The apples were rescued though.

Mummy gave me cheese on toast for dinner which was yummy but does take me a very long time to eat. This gave Mummy time to vacuum downstairs and to generally tidy up for when Daddy got home.

Daddy's dinner was on the table when he walked in and he quickly ate it all up. Mummy let me have a bit of her garlic bread, which I really love.

Daddy read to me for a bit and then Mummy played on the floor with me until it was time for my bath and bed. I had a good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails