Saturday 4 October 2008

Macaroni Cheese

Wednesday and Thursday, we just stayed in and played in the house.

Mummy let me have her left over macaroni cheese pot one lunch time and I had loads of fun getting it into my hair and all over my face.



Friday we went swimming and Nanny was there with Chloe who swam for the first time with her arm bands on. It was so good to see as she has taken a long time to build up her confidence to finally lift her feet from the floor. I think Mummy is thinking of buying me some small arm bands soon.

Charlotte and Faith were already in the pool when we arrived and we had fun chatting, splashing and turning blue.

After lunch I had a quick nap before I had to be woken up to go to Twinkling Stars. I don't think I was awake for it properly and I didn't really do very much until about 10 minutes before the end.

I went through the tunnel again although I cried again too. I know I am big wimp but I just don't like it.

On Saturday it was supposed to rain all day so we didn't have anything planned.

Daddy did the early shift and then went out to get some new tyres put on his car.

When he got home we had our lunch and some playtime before I went back to bed.

In the afternoon Uncle Dave came over with an X-box but I didn't get to have a go.

Mummy went out for a walk to the shops in a bit of drizzle and I stayed in the warm playing with Uncle Dave.

I was suffering a bit in the early evening with my new teeth coming through so Mummy put some Calgel on them and they were much better. I did bite her finger though and she screamed. Ooops!

For the first time I climbed the stairs, all the way to the top on my own! It was really good fun and I hope I get to do it more often.

After I went to bed, Mummy and Daddy went out to a local pub for a quick meal. It was the first time since I was born that they had been out, just the two of them. They had a really tasty meal and I nice chat.

Then, Uncle Dave, Mummy and Daddy stayed up until 1:30am playing on the X-box. They must be mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails