Monday 13 October 2008

Same old, same old

Sorry for the delay in postings but Mummy hasn't been feeling 100% recently so hasn't been able to do any blogging.

A quick catch up over the last week.

Monday we had sing and sign with a different teacher who was really good. I really liked her and spent a lot of time sat on her lap.

Tuesday we had Jolly Babies, and we were really surprised when Nanny turned up too! I walked in between Mummy and Nanny and generally just had fun.

Tuesday afternoon I had to have my MMR jab. It wasn't very nice and I really screamed on one of the injections and upset Mummy too.

Mummy afternoon was at our house and while I was napping the girls had fun playing with all my toys.













Wednesday we didn't do anything and on Thursday we had a house inspection in the morning from the landlord and then we went for a walk to the shops, library and park.

I got a few books out of the library as Mummy was getting bored of the ones at home.

Friday we went to swimming but I wasn't very well in the afternoon so we didn't make it to Twinkling Stars, which was a shame.

Saturday Mummy did the early shift and then Daddy took over at about 10:30am. Mummy didn't get up until after lunch and then we all just played in the house.

I sat with Daddy and read for a bit too which was really nice.



Sunday morning Daddy did the early shift and then Mummy took over at about 11am, although I hadn't actually gone to sleep.

For my afternoon nap, I went to sleep at 1:30pm and didn't wake until gone 4pm. This allowed Mummy and Daddy to just chill out together.

When I woke up we all went for a walk to the shops and then stopped in the park on the way home.

Anna was at the park with her Mummy, Nanny and Grandad. I went on the swings next to Anna and had a few goes on the slide before we went home for dinner.

Then we are back again to Monday! Sing and Sign was okay but not as good as last week, and then Daddy came home sick from work and went to bed while Mummy and I played downstairs.

I will hopefully keep a bit more up-to-date but there isn't anything that exciting happening at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails