Tuesday 28 October 2008

The Whole Gang

Unluckily for Mummy I woke up at 6am! She came to get me at about 6:30am and we went downstairs to play for a bit.

Daddy got up early too and we were all able to sit at the table and have breakfast together. I fed myself and I think I am improving slowly.

Then I played with my strap for about half an hour before I went to bed for my nap.



After lunch we went over to Sharon and Sophie's house for Mummy afternoon. As it is half term, Sarah, Toby, Naomi and Iestyn were able to make it and also because we held it on a Monday, Charlotte and Faith were there too.

It was really good to see the whole gang back together and obviously we had lots of fun trying to attempt a group photo.







Mummy and I really enjoyed ourselves and we can't wait until Christmas which is when we will all be together again. There will be presents at the next meeting so it will be even better!

















Mummy likes this picture as both Sally and Anna have their eyes closed.



We didn't get home until quite late and Daddy was already home from work. We all sat and had dinner together and then Mummy did the bath and bed routine.

I woke up at the normal time of about 7:20am and we all sat and had breakfast together again. It was really nice and I know Mummy loves it.

I fed myself again and I did much better this time.



Mummy woke up with the start of a horrible cold and didn't feel very well.

Usually I am put down for a nap at around 9am but this time I was bundled into the car, given my rabbit and blanket and we then travelled for ages to get to this massive shop.

We met Nanny and Grandad Rennolds in the car park and spent the next couple of hours filling up our trolleys. Mummy and Nanny seemed to have lots of fun.

We stopped for lunch in the canteen and I ate loads of cottage pie while Mummy had a tuna jacket potato.

We then went home and I fell asleep within 2 minutes of being in the car. I was put straight into my bed.

When I woke up I was given a couple of snacks and we then went back in the car to see Auntie Lucy, Shauna and Ashlee, who were at their Nanny's house.

Their Nanny lives just by my Nanny so we parked up and walked down to see them.

We had a lovely time, playing and reading books and after we went to have dinner with Nanny Rennolds.

I sat up nice to the table and ate spaghetti carbonara and garlic bread with fruit for dessert. It was all yummy.

As we were leaving Grandad arrived home and so I was able to give him a kiss and cuddle before we went home for bath and bed.

Daddy gave me my milk while chatting to Mummy about the day we had just had.

Daddy went out in the evening to play some pool with his friends and Mummy spent her time doing some blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails