Sunday 26 October 2008

Sunday Lunch

On Saturday Daddy took me out for a walk to the shops and we stopped off in the park too. We had loads of fun but by the time I got home, my hands were like blocks of ice! T

hat was pretty much it for Saturday. Mummy went out again to a charity line dance and had to dress up in pink. She looked really pretty.

Sunday morning, Daddy had to do the early shift and Mummy stayed in bed. She was very tired.

I tried to feed myself again but I made a huge amount of mess so Daddy just ended up feeding me.

At lunchtime, Mummy and I got in the car and then Nanny and Grandad George arrived and got in the car with us. We then went to a local restaurant for a Sunday lunch.

At the restaurant we met up with Nanny and Grandad Rennolds which was yet another surprise for me.



Everyone seemed to have a really good time and I had fun being entertained.



Wayne, Nic and Ella were there with their family too and they came to see us and we popped to see them.

Also there at the same time was Great Uncle Roger and Great Auntie B. We said a quick hello to them but then they had to leave to watch the football match.

On our way home we stopped in Sainsburys and bought some cakes and we ate them with a nice cup of tea. Well I say we but I was actually put in bed as soon as we got back so I didn't see what happened.

The Grandparents stayed for a nice long time and I was able to see them quickly after my nap before they all went home.

Daddy had to drop off Nanny and Grandad George and I went with them. It was very strange waving goodbye to Mummy out of the car window. I have never had to do that before and I don't think Mummy liked it much either.

When we got home, Mummy was in bed so Daddy gave me cheese and pickle on toast. It was really yummy and I ate it all up really fast. I then had 2 yogurts! I must have been having a growing day as I was just so hungry.

Mummy did the bath and bed routine and I finished off all my milk too.

I didn't go to sleep for ages and I kept waking up. I think it had to do with the fact that the clocks went back. I think Mummy is hoping I don't wake her up at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails