Sunday 5 October 2008

14 Months

Mummy had to do the early shift and she didn't seem too tired.

We had breakfast straight away as it was nearly 8am by the time we had got downstairs and after Mummy took my 14 month pictures.













We played and read books until it was time for me to go back to bed.

Mummy went back to bed too and I didn't wake up until 11:45am, when Daddy came in to get me.

As soon as we got downstairs, the phone rang and it was for Mummy so Daddy took the phone up to her in bed.

It was Grandad Rennolds asking if we wanted to go out for lunch today. Mummy said yes but I had to have my lunch before we left.

Nanny and Grandad arrived at about 12:45pm and we went to their favourite local restaurant.







Mummy took lots of books for me and I was well entertained by Nanny and Grandad.









We stayed there for ages and I tried loads of food from everyone. I had prawns, olives, tomato, carrot, green beans, bread sticks, bread, garlic bread and some garlic salmon. It was all yummy and I hardly made any mess.



After the meal we took a walk over to the park and I had a very quick go on the swings. It was really, really cold and I didn't have a vest or proper coat on.

Back at our house I was feeling a bit sleepy so Mummy put me to bed and everyone else had a go on the X-box for a bit. They sounded like they were having lots of fun.

An hour later, I woke up and said goodbye to Nanny and Grandad.

I had a very small dinner before playing and reading with Daddy before climbing the stairs again and going for my bath and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails