Saturday 1 November 2008

Pyjamas

Wednesday morning we had to get up early and take the car to the garage. It didn't take us too long to get there and while we were waiting for our courtesy car to be ready, I was allowed to wander around the show room, waving and clapping at everyone. It was all very exciting.

The courtesy car was small obviously and Mummy had to struggle with the car seat and buggy. She was very hot and tired by the time we were on our way.

Mummy took me to her dentist again. She didn't have an appointment but Nanny Rennolds did and I think she took me along just so I can get used to it there. I didn't mind it at all and I was even given a Winnie the Pooh sticker.

We popped to the local Tesco after for a few things and a sit down in the cafe. Mummy had a fried breakfast and I had some Mini Cheddars, apple and grapes.

After we had finished shopping we went up to Nanny's house so that I could finish having my lunch. I had sandwiches and yogurt.

We went home shortly after and I was put straight into bed.

When I woke up I had time for a quick snack before going to pick up our car.

Mummy wasn't feeling well and wanted Daddy to do bath time but he and Uncle Dave were working on the car, so she had to do it on her own. We still had fun though.

Mummy was feeling even more ill on Thursday and so we stayed in all day long just chilling in the living room. I was a really good boy and allowed Mummy to rest.

Nanny did pop over for an hour though which was really nice.



In the evening I was allowed to feed myself my dinner. Mummy seems to really like that I can do it.



Daddy was out so Mummy had to do the bath and bed routine again. She put me in these lovely new pyjamas that Nanny George had bought for me a while ago.







Mummy still wasn't well on Friday so we stayed in all day again.

Late afternoon, Sally and Anna popped in to say hello. It was really nice to see someone and I think it made Mummy feel a bit better too.

Anna and I played loads and the Mummies sat chatting on the sofa.

By the way, our door bell is now working so hopefully we wont miss anyone in the future.

After dinner, Daddy looked after Mummy and did the bath and bed routine so that she could rest on the sofa.

Saturday morning, Mummy stayed in bed and Daddy gave me my breakfast.

I was put down for a nap at 9am but didn't go to sleep until just gone 10am. I don't mind being in my bed. I play with my toys, chat, sing and bang the wall.

I woke up just gone 12am and I found out that Daddy had made Mummy pancakes in bed. She loved it.

Daddy made me my lunch. It was cheese on toast with pickle, onion and Worcester sauce. I spat the onions out but other than that, it was delicious.

Shortly after, Daddy and I went out in the car to do some food shopping and to have a look around B & Q, as you do. We had lots of fun and it was nice just being the two of us for a change.

When we got home, I think Mummy had missed us lots. She wouldn't put me down and kept giving me lots of kisses.

We messed around and read books before Mummy gave me my dinner.

Then it was more play time until bath time.

Mummy took me up and washed me, then Daddy took over and Mummy went for a shower to wash her hair. I think she was trying to perk herself up.

I went to bed with no fuss, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails