Tuesday 18 November 2008

Pregnant!

It has been such a long time since I last posted an entry but we have been quite busy and I wanted to wait until after Tuesday to tell you our happy news. Mummy is going to let me have a little brother or sister! How exciting is that.

Mummy and Daddy went for the 12 week scan yesterday and I was looked after by Sharon, Sophie, Sally and Anna. I had loads of fun and when Mummy and Daddy came home, they showed us some pictures of the baby. I can't wait!

Mummy and Daddy said that Dollop, (baby's current name) gave them a wave on the screen and they all laughed and thought it was really funny. I wish I could have been there too.

Here are the pictures including the one with the little wave. If you click on them, they should open up a bit bigger.











Well, back to my week.

On Wednesday we went to our Music with Mummy class. Nanny came with us again and she managed to get a bit of video of me walking around doing the hello song.



We went for a tea and snack after in Sainsburys with Naomi and Iestyn and then we went home.

Thursday it rained all day so we just stayed in and played and in the evening, Mummy went to Charlotte's house to meet up with all the other Mummies for a Chinese take-away. They all had a great time.

Friday we went swimming in the morning, although we were running a bit late, we still managed to meet up with Mark and Faith. We had lots of fun and stayed in the water for ages and ages.

Nanny and Auntie Katie arrived just after we had got out of the pool. We had a quick chat and then it was home for dinner.

After a quick nap in the afternoon we went to Twinkling Stars and had lots of fun messing around with different pieces of apparatus and toys. I went through the tunnel again, all on my own and I didn't cry. It's actually quite easy now.

Friday night, Mummy was out again at a line dance and she had a brilliant time. She only has one more dance to go before Christmas is here.

Saturday we went out to the shops to do some Christmas shopping and we popped in to see Auntie Lucy, Craig, Shauna and Ashlee. I played with all their toys and had lots of fun.

When we left I was very tired and Mummy did her best to keep me awake all the way home. It worked.

Sunday we went to Nanny and Grandad George's house for a roast dinner. But before we arrived, Daddy needed to pop into Ikea for a couple of things. Mummy and I waited patiently in the car singing Disney songs and listening to a couple arguing about how to get a cupboard in the back of their car.





It wasn't long before we were on our way again.

Thankfully Grandad George was home from hospital and feeling better so I could play with everyone.

I was a good boy and sat up to the table eating my dinner. I loved it, especially the pear trifle for dessert.



After we had all filled our tummies we played a game that we have recently found. Someone draws a picture and I guess what it is. I can do signs and sounds to communicate what I think it is. Mummy drew a sheep which I guessed, Daddy did a house and then Nanny drew a wolf. I wasn't able to get it from the picture and neither could Mummy and Daddy. I wonder why?



Again we left quite late and Mummy had to sing to me and jiggle me about to keep me awake all the way home. It worked and after a quick bath, I was in bed.

Monday morning we had sing and sign class and I was a really good boy. The teacher said I was doing really well and that I needed to move up to the stage 2 course now.

In the afternoon, Charlotte and Faith came over for tea and snacks and we had loads of fun playing and having cuddles.

Mummy popped out for a bit and Charlotte and Faith looked after me. Well I like to think I looked after them seeing as I was the man of the house.

Then we are back to Tuesday. In the morning Auntie Lucy came over with Ashlee and had fun chatting away and playing and then we had lunch before Sharon and Sophie came over to look after me.

In the evening Nanny and Grandad Rennolds came over for dinner with Mummy and Daddy.

First though I got to play with them loads. We played with the ball, a trumpet (toilet roll) and my puzzle.

Nanny helped to do bath time before she gave me my bottle and I was put to bed.

What an exciting week! Mummy is doing really well and feeling fine. Her belly is sometimes rather big and I point at it and say baby already, which she thinks is rather cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails