Friday 21 November 2008

Kamron is 2

Wednesday was Karmon's second birthday and Nanny Rennolds had organised a small get together up her house in the afternoon.

We went to Music with Mummy and then went straight to Nanny's house.

There were lots of people there and Kamron had fun opening his presents.





Of course there was a cake.



Kamron likes trying on big shoes and so Mummy filmed him messing around.





Chloe and Charley made a huge sculpture using the play blocks and they were very proud of it.



Ria didn't miss out on the fun. She was riding Princess and doing a very good job of it too.



We left in time to get home for my bath and bed routine.

Thursday morning I had a nap and then around lunchtime a plumber arrived to look at our broken shower. He couldn't fix it so Mummy and Daddy will have to contine to have baths for a while.

In the afternoon, Tilly, Ethan, Nic and Ella popped over for a visit.

I had fun playing with Ethan, although I think he would have rather played on his own.

Ella sat and watched us running around getting frustrated that she couldn't do it too. It wont be long before she will though.

They stayed for a nice long time and when they had to go, Ethan didn't want to leave. He was enjoying all the toys. I hope they come again soon.

Daddy did bathtime as Mummy was shattered.

Friday morning we went swimming. I didn't sleep all morning so was feeling a little bit tired when we arrived.

Jaimie and Ria were there and so were Mark and Faith.

The pool was nice and warm and I had fun jumping in and splashing.

Mummy decided to put my armbands on this week. I didn't like it and cried for quite a while. Everyone tried to distract me but it wasn't until about 15 minutes later that I finally forgot about them.

As we were getting into the car to go home, Nanny and Auntie Katie arrived. We said a quick hello before going home for lunch.

After lunch, we were straight back into the car and off to where Mummy goes to her yoga class. I used to go there with her when I was a baby but when I started to crawl, she had to go on her own.

Obviously, after not having any sleep all morning, I quickly started to inspect the insides of my eye-lids.



I was woken up when we arrived and in the house were 3 newborn babies and me. I was the oldest by a long way and it felt rather strange for Mummy.

We had drinks and snacks and then a lady called Helen came in to do a demonstration of our Sing and Sign lesson.

I had a really good time and enjoyed playing with the huge exercise balls and toys.

We only stayed for an hour as we had to rush back towards our house to go to my Twinkling Stars class.

We arrived on time and I didn't go back to sleep so by this time, I was really, really tired.

Twinkling Stars was lots of fun and Iestyn, Anna and I just ran around playing.

We went to Sainsburys after, and I nearly fell asleep in the trolley. I banged my head though and that soon woke me up.

Mummy went as fast as she could and it wasn't long before we were home having dinner.

We had pizza as Mummy wanted to do something quick.

Bath and bed routine started 30 minutes early as I was so tired and I think Mummy was too. She is growing another human being after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails