Thursday 6 November 2008

Cold Park

Wednesday morning I was just sat reading my books and doing my own thing when I noticed that Mummy was videoing me. I think she just wanted to get some footage of what I do in the mornings before getting dressed.



Mummy did loads of ironing while I went back to bed for a nap.

When I woke up, we had lunch and then just played around until it was time to go to our first Music with Mummy group.

Nanny arrived on time, and we all walked down together. We bumped into Sally and Anna on the way so we had a quick chat with them.

Debs was there in her usual gear of stripy trousers and a brightly coloured t-shirt. She always has a massive smile on her face too.

We sat around like we normally do and Nanny was given a chair to sit on. We then did a hello song. It is very different to the Jolly Babies song so it might take us a while to learn it. Then Debs holds your hand and walks you around the group shaking hands with everyone. We didn't do it this week but maybe when we are feeling a bit more confident.

We had an amazing time. Debs did drawings and we sang songs with different actions, walked around the room, played instruments and just generally had fun. I can't wait to go next week. I think Anna and Iestyn enjoyed it too.

We went to Sainsburys after to pick up a few bits and then we met Iestyn and Naomi in the cafe for a cup of tea and a bit of cake. Well, Mummy had a cream tea, Nanny a coffee and I had some crisp things.

We stayed there for quite a while just having a good chat before walking home in the dark.

Nanny left straight away and Mummy put the dinner on as Uncle Dave was coming over too.

We all sat together and had dinner and then Mummy and Daddy played with some sparklers in the garden. It was brilliant. We also listened to some big bangs and watched lots of lights in the sky. I loved it.

Daddy and Uncle Dave did the bath and bed routine and Mummy got ready to go to her line dancing class.

Thursday morning, Mummy and I went back to bed and then we both had lunch before going up to Nanny Rennolds' house.

We all managed to fit in Nanny's car and we made our way to the local park.



It was freezing outside so we all wrapped up warm. Chloe kept warm by running around and climbing trees.





Fun was had by everyone and we especially enjoyed the park.



After a quick walk we all went back to Nanny's house for some snacks and a drink.

We played about for a bit until it was time to go home for some dinner.

I fell asleep straight away and Mummy struggled to wake me up when we got home.



I had my dinner, messed around for a bit and then we did bath and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails