Tuesday 25 November 2008

Nesting

Saturday we all stayed in bed quite a lot which was nice as I was starting to feel a bit unwell.

For lunch we went to the local Sainsburys, which was different, but nice to be doing something as a family. We seemed to be there for ages.



We had a look around the store before going to a few other shops, the library and then home.

Back at home, because my eyes had become sore, Mummy and Daddy bought some eye drops. After my turn I had a go at doing Mummy's eyes. I thought it was really funny but by the time the camera came out, it was only slightly funny.



I went for another nap and then when I woke up I just played until dinner and bedtime.

Sunday was Mummy's day off. By the time I woke up from my morning nap, she was gone.

Mummy spent her day going to the pub, reading her book, watching a film at the cinema, having a McDonalds, looking around Toys R Us for a double buggy and visiting Nanny and Grandad Rennolds.

I stayed home with Daddy and was too sick to take out. We just messed around with puzzles, books and other stuff.

By about 5 o'clock I was very grizzly and wanted Mummy. Daddy phoned Mummy and she soon came home.

I had fallen asleep on Daddy's lap by the time Mummy arrived and she just spent her time staring at me and chatting to Daddy.

I woke up, had beans and toast then went for a bath and bed. Mummy raised my mattress, put some smelly stuff in my room and topped me up with 2 medicines.

Monday wasn't much better. I was still feeling rather terrible and just spent the day flopping on Mummy.







We missed Sing and Sign and Mummy afternoon.

Mummy has worked out that I like to sit in the corner and read my books. To make it a bit more cosy for me, Mummy put a big thick blanket on the floor so I have something to sit on. I love it.


My hair is wet in the photo because I put a spoonful of Weetabix in it.

Nanny Rennolds came over in the afternoon and sat chatting with Mummy while I had a nap. I did get to see her first though and had fun playing with her scarf and making her lift me up and down on the sofa. Loads of fun.

Tuesday was the same again. Not feeling well so we just stayed in all day.

I didn't eat very much all day as I have a very sore mouth. Not sure if it is because I have bitten it or if it is an ulcer. Had lots of yogurts and fruit pots.

I didn't sleep for long in the morning so Mummy put be back down at 2pm. The next thing I know, I am being woken up at 5pm! I was sound asleep.

For dinner Mummy tried to feed me a Thai green curry but I couldn't chew the chicken, which was a shame as I actually liked the taste.

Daddy did the bath routine while Mummy was messing around in the spare room and loft. Daddy keeps mentioning a nesting instinct but I'm not sure what that means. All I know is that there is a lot of stuff going up, down, here, there and everywhere.

Hope I feel better tomorrow as I have Music with Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails