Tuesday 2 December 2008

Birthdays!

Big entry about to be done as Mummy hasn't been keeping up with the blog. We will try and keep it brief.

Wednesday morning the plumber was supposed to arrive to fix the broken shower, but he didn't turn up.

In the afternoon we went to Music with Mummy and Nanny came with us too. Next week she is going to bring Kamron with her, so that should be fun.

We went for a quick drink in Sainsburys with Sally, Anna, Naomi and Iestyn and then we did some shopping before going home.

Mummy went to line dancing in the evening and had a really good time.

Thursday, Mummy and I went to the shops to look for some Christmas presents. We bumped into Sarah, Toby and Toby's Nanny while we were out and so we said a quick hello before jumping in the car and going to some other big shops.

The big shops has a lovely water feature and lights. Last year I saw them too but I looked rather different then I do today.

Last year.



This year.



Naomi and Iestyn were at the big shops too and we said hello to them before going in one last shop and then home.

It took ages to get back and I was rather moody in the car. Mummy tried singing and things but it just didn't work. Mummy's head was pounding when we finally got home.

In the evening Nanny and Grandad Rennolds came over to give a couple of things to Mummy and Daddy and so I was able to have a quick play before Mummy gave me my bath and put me to bed.

They had Chinese food again but didn't stay too late.

Friday, Daddy was home for some reason but it meant that he could come swimming with us. The pool was really, really warm and we had a lovely time. I wore my armbands with no fuss this time.

We went home for some lunch and then after a nap, we all went to Twinkling Stars.

I had a really good time there too and showed off to Daddy. I went down the tunnel 3 times without any crying and all on my own. Mummy was very, very surprised. She might even try and get it on video next week.

We went home for dinner and then Uncle Dave came over to see me. We sat reading until it was time for me to have my bath.







Saturday, Mummy's friend Zoe was supposed to come and see us but she wasn't very well so said she would come and see us in the new year instead.

Daddy went out all day to the warehouse to do some work for Grandad Rennolds so Mummy and I didn't really know what to do.

Luckily Nanny stopped by and so we ate our lunch quickly and went to the shops together.

Nanny bought loads of gifts for people and I just sat in the trolley watching.

Nanny read to me for a bit when we got back before she had to go home.

Daddy came back with a McDonalds for Mummy, while I was having my nice healthy dinner that Mummy had prepared.

Uncle Dave came over again and I played boo with him until I became too scared.

Daddy and Uncle Dave did bath time.

Sunday, we all had a lie in and then it was time to go to Ethan's birthday party.

We were the first to arrive and I got to sit with Ethan's Nanny for a bit before I went to do some playing with the soft toys.



It was wicked!



We were allowed to play for an hour or so and then we went to the "Party Room".

There was music playing and a table was laid out with some nice food. I sat up to the table with all the other children and enjoyed my lunch.







Ethan was of course at the head of the table.



Everyone, (apart from Wayne), seemed to be having a good time. Just kidding.



After the food, came the party games. I was allowed to play pass the parcel and I even won some sweets.





The party finished after that so after I picked up my party bag, we went home.

I didn't fall asleep in the car so when I got home I played some more before having a late dinner, bath and bed.

Somehow in the evening, Mummy managed to get into bed awkwardly and hurt her pelvis really badly. Mummy managed to get comfy in bed but in the morning she woke up in a lot of pain. That didn't start the day off very well.

Mummy's belly is growing now, which I think she quite likes.



Daddy started his new job on Monday. Unfortunately it is miles and miles away so he had to set his alarm for 5:45am, so that he could get up, get dressed, have some breakfast, sit in his car for ages waiting for the ice to melt and then to get to work for about 8:15am.

In doing all this, Mummy and I were woken up too. Mummy managed to ignore me though and we didn't get up until just after 7am.

As it was the 1st December, we opened up our advent calendar. It was very strange having chocolate first thing in the morning, but it was nice.

We went to our last Stage 1, Sing and Sign class. Next year I will be moving up to Stage 2 which will take place in a different hall, further away.

After lunch I had a really long nap and Mummy even had to wake me up as we were really late for Mummy afternoon at Charlotte and Faith's house.

We arrived by about 3:15pm, after having going to the wrong house first, and settled into playing, eating, drinking and chatting.

Due to Mummy's injury, she really struggled all day. Walking down to our Sing and Sign class was slow progress and then while we were there we have to sit on the floor and Mummy has to keep getting up and down to stop me from getting things I shouldn't be. This caused her a lot of pain.

After Mummy afternoon, we went home for dinner and then played until bath time.

Daddy didn't get home until Mummy was literally putting me into bed, so I had a quick kiss and cuddle with Daddy first.

Mummy went to yoga in the evening but due to her injury, she wasn't able to do very much. This upset her a bit as she likes to have a good work out. I hope she feels better soon.

Tuesday morning Daddy had to do the same thing again. We saved him the advent calendar chocolate as a little treat for when he got home.

Again I was woken up at about 5:50am but Mummy tried to ignore me until nearly 7am!

It was Auntie Karen and Auntie Nicky's birthdays today, so Happy Birthday to you!

We had to stay in today to wait for a delivery and the plumber.

The delivery didn't arrive until lunch time, which, by the way, I scoffed down, and then the plumber didn't arrive until 4:20pm! They still couldn't fix the shower so it will have to be baths for everyone for the time being.

Daddy arrived home just as I had pulled the plug out of the bath and so he was able to brush my teeth before Mummy gave me my milk and put me to bed.

They had a late dinner together before having a bath and then chilling out before going to bed. They were both in bed by 10:15pm which is very unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails