Thursday 4 December 2008

Delivery!

This morning I woke up not very happy. Not really sure why, but I just didn't stop moaning until after I was dressed. I think it may have to do with the fact that we had to save the advent chocolate for Daddy today.

Mummy and I stayed in for most of the day as we were waiting, yet again, for our delivery to arrive.

We had cheese on crackers for lunch which was yummy and I even finished off some of Mummy's.

At around 2:30pm Mummy put me up to bed but I didn't sleep and just laid there chatting for a while. Not long after, the doorbell went and it was our delivery. Yay! We could finally leave the house!

Mummy then came to get me and rushed around getting loads of things ready so that we could go and see Nanny and Grandad Rennolds and to go to the post office.

As we were just about to leave a second delivery turned up that Mummy wasn't even expecting. She was so excited as she said it was my Christmas sack. I have no idea what that is but I'm sure I will find out soon enough.

Just because of all the time we have waited for our delivery, Mummy took a picture of the boxes!



We arrived at Nanny and Grandads and Mummy sorted out envelopes and boxes of stuff that she needed to post to my friends. It took her ages, so I just played around with Grandad and Kamron, who coincidentally was wearing the same t-shirt as me. He is 8 1/2 months older than me but I am catching him up quickly.



We stayed for quite a long time and I even had my dinner there. I had vegetable lasagne and Nanny couldn't believe how much I ate. I had mandarins after and I shoved them all in my mouth at the same time. Nanny thought it was really funny.

I had a chat with Daddy on the phone. We sang "Row, Row, Row your boat" together and had a quick talk before he had to go. I've really missed him the last few days but he is home tomorrow so I will get to see him loads and hopefully I can show off to him at Twinkling Stars again.

After lots more playtime with Nanny and Grandad, Mummy and I went home.

It was straight up to the bath for me and then some milk and bed. I was very happy to be in my bed.

Two blog entries, in two days, must be a new record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails