Saturday 20 December 2008

Christmas Presents

Monday morning there was no Sing and Sign as we are on a Christmas break, so instead we went to Costco to do a bit of shopping.

We walked around the store with Nanny Rennolds and bought quite a few things before loading up the car and walking around with Nanny to do her shopping.

We had to leave half way through though so after kisses and cuddles we were on our way home.

I fell asleep on the way back and Mummy had to wake me up to give me my lunch.

In the afternoon, the Mummies came over for Mummy afternoon. It was Sally, Anna, Charlotte and Faith.

In the evening I didn't see Daddy but he came home and Mummy went out to her yoga class.

She had a really, really good time and enjoyed her work out.

Tuesday morning Mummy and I both went back to bed to get some rest.

In the afternoon we drove to Weston-Super-Mare to visit my Uncle Mark, Auntie Nicky and Cousins Megan and Elin.

We exchanged Christmas presents and did a lot of playing. Elin drew a picture of me and Megan gave me lots of cuddles.

Nanny, Auntie Kate, Chloe and Kamron, turned up 40 minutes later and it was very hectic.

We all left at the same time and surprisingly the traffic wasn't that bad and we made it home quite quickly.

I fell asleep, 2 roundabouts away from home! Mummy struggled to wake me up but she managed it and I had some dinner.

Daddy was staying away so I didn't see him again.

Wednesday we waited in all day for the plumber! I was rather bored and started to cause a bit of trouble.

The plumber arrived at 3:30pm and a carpet fitter arrived at 4:00pm. Shower still isn't fixed but there is now lino in the en-suite.

Daddy arrived home, just as Mummy was going to do my teeth. He took over and she rushed out to her line dance.

They had a little Christmas party and she ate loads and loads of food and danced all night. She had lots of fun and came home full up and shattered.

Thursday morning Mummy was wrapping Christmas presents, sorting out the washing and generally pottering around the house.

In the afternoon, Nanny Rennolds surprised Mummy with a visit. I was still in bed and didn't come down until after 3pm.

Nanny had brought Chloe with her and she wanted to go to the park. Mummy needed to go to the shops so we all got in our buggies and walked down to the shops via the park.

We did some shopping and then we walked as quickly as we could back home as it was freezing cold and quite dark.

Nanny left straight away and Mummy and I had our dinner.

Daddy was away again so Mummy spent her evening watching rubbish on telly.

Friday morning we went swimming. I was a really good boy putting on my arm bands and I had loads of fun. I jumped in from the side, was dunked a few times, played on the steps with Faith and made lots of splashes. I swallowed too much water though, because when Mummy and I got out, I threw up all over my towel!

It was really cold out of the pool so Mummy quickly got me dressed to stop me going too blue.

We then went to meet up with Nanny and Auntie Katie at Mummy's favourite restaurant. We couldn't find anywhere to park so we went back home and walked down instead. I was so tired though I was falling asleep in my buggy so Mummy got me out and let me walk a bit of the way. I was too slow for her though so she ended up carrying me half of the way.

We arrived at the same time as Nanny and we were given a table straight away. Kamron was asleep so he laid down in my buggy and I sat in a high chair at the table.

I ate loads of bread sticks, garlic bread and I shared Mummy's spaghetti carbonara.

We didn't stay for dessert and after a quick stop in Sainsbury's we hurried home as it was really cold.

I was put straight in bed and I stayed there for just over 2 hours.

When I woke up I played for a bit and then Tilly came over. We had fun messing around and then Daddy came home with some flowers for Mummy.

Daddy gave me my bath and put me to bed.

Mummy and Daddy went out to see Jimmy Carr and Tilly was the baby-sitter. Thanks Tilly. X

Saturday morning, Mummy did the morning shift and she just kept on going all day! She did loads of cleaning and tidying upstairs and Daddy and I were downstairs.

We all sat at the table to have lunch which was really nice and used my fork really well.

That was it for Saturday. Daddy gave me my bath and put me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails