Friday 5 December 2008

16 Months Old

Mummy and I got up nice and early and opened our advent calendar. Then after breakfast I got dressed and Mummy showed me a new advent calendar which will be all mine!



I loved it and the chocolate was good. I did have to share that though, which I don't really understand.

Mummy showed me my Christmas Sack too. It had my name on it and I love it. I can't wait to see what Santa puts in it for me. I have been a very good boy all year so hopefully it will be lots and lots of goodies.



Mummy also bought a sack for Dollop. It obviously doesn't have the proper name on it yet but next year it will.

We went swimming first thing and the pool was very warm. I had loads of fun playing and splashing and I wore my armbands again with no fuss. Mummy tried to dunk me like she normally does but my feet hit the floor and so I couldn't be properly submerged. I coughed a bit this time.

We went straight to the barber after swimming. I had fallen asleep in the car and so Mummy had to wake me up.

We had to wait a little while and then it was my turn. I was not happy about it at all. The black cloak really scares me and I couldn't get my hands out from under it. I tried to grab for Mummy but it just didn't work. Mummy managed to distract me by reading to me but the tears kept falling as much as my hair.

I had loads cut off so I wont need to go back for a while now.

















We paid the man and went straight home for some lunch. I had my favourite beans and toast with fruit for after.

Mummy put me straight to bed as I had to be up early for Twinkling Stars.

I was woken up and put in the car pretty much straight away. We arrived at a hall which isn't where we normally go so I was a little bit confused. I was still waking up so it took me a couple of minutes to start enjoying myself.

We did some warm up songs and games.





Then it was time to play.





Afterwards we met Sally and Anna in Sainsburys cafe and we all sat around eating, drinking and chatting. It was really nice but we had to go and do some food shopping before going home for some dinner.





We arrived home quite late and you wont believe it but we missed a delivery, I was fed by Mummy while Daddy put the shopping away.

I was 16 months old today so here are a few recent pictures of me.











Daddy did bath time and it wasn't long before I was sound asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails